Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Shapiro would have been a good pick as it would have automatically given Harris PA. Walz is an Old midwestern White man so that will attract CAC.

This pick reminds me of when Barack picked Joe Biden in 2008. Although Walz is progressive, he is a Midwesterner and Harris needs the CAC white vote and Walz gives her that. Shapiro being a Jew worked against him.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Shapiro would have been a good pick as it would have automatically given Harris PA. Walz is an Old midwestern White man so that will attract CAC.

This pick reminds me of when Barack picked Joe Biden in 2008. Although Walz is progressive, he is a Midwesterner and Harris needs the CAC white vote and Walz gives her that. Shapiro being a Jew worked against him.

I think the sexual harassment allegations killed Shapiro's chances.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
BTW how are you and your family after the tornado yesterday?
Appreciate the concern bro. How were you?

I'm in Depew. We were fine, my mother lives in the lower West Side, like two minutes from Niagara Street/Carolina where the Tornado hit. She didn't even know about it until I called her just after I saw the news on Twitter. No damage to the house. Lolz

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I am fine with her pick for vice president. I just wish she could have picked Maryland governor or Michigan governor but you know why that would have been a tall task right now, baby in five years you could get away with that we almost there, but nevertheless, the Minnesota governor is a safe bet. Also, I like the Kentucky governor, but they sorta need to keep him down there because Republicans will fuck up that seat if he was to leave.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Appreciate the concern bro. How were you?

I'm in Depew. We were fine, my mother lives in the lower West Side, like two minutes from Niagara Street/Carolina where the Tornado hit. She didn't even know about it until I called her just after I saw the news on Twitter. No damage to the house. Lolz

That's what's up.

Same here, I'm in the North Buffalo area and all of my family are in the Northtowns or Cheektowaga area so everyone was out of danger thankfully.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

You're reading my mind on this. I get the same vibe on this. Also, much like Joe, I see Walz as being able to be the enforcer/bad guy when needed. He's not afraid to roll his sleeves up and get down and dirty with the Repugs.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Anyone on the board been to Minnesota? Heard Minneapolis is nice and it’s a lot of blacks there.
Very beautiful city. I visited for a medical trade show years ago during the spring. The air is very clean too. It had me and a bunch of co-workers feeling sleepy as hell all day. If the show was in the winter and they asked me to attend I'd quit. Not fucking with winter there. There are above ground tunnels connecting streets all over the city for a reason. It's madness to be out in the open during the winter months.