Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Yeah, Buffalo is known for our winters but it's more for the snow than the cold. Minnesota is too close to the Dakotas. That plains cold is something else.
Yeah I've been up there post snow storm. That's a different type of snow. In the BX all the adults are vexed cuz of the amount of shoveling that would have to be done and city ordinances limiting where we can dump the snow plus the garbage truck snow plows burying your car deeper with snow. Mofos in Buffalo were giddy as hell sounding like the Dudley Boys "GET THE SNOWBOARDS!"

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s crazy is this judge that’s sentencing Trump in September could dead this entire nightmare before it possibly begins.

Isn’t that wild?

If he decides on “any” jail type effective immediately for at least 6 months it’s a wrap!
I'm not going to get my hopes up. I kinda want to beat his ass without the judicial help. Beat him at the ballot box so bad it cripples MAGA along with it. Make them fascist mothafuckas go into darkness for the next 3 election cycles. {{wishfulthinking}}

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not going to get my hopes up. I kinda want to beat his ass without the judicial help. Beat him at the ballot box so bad it cripples MAGA along with it. Make them fascist mothafuckas go into darkness for the next 3 election cycles. {{wishfulthinking}}

Fuck him! Do you trust the election process? Especially since the GOP has been working overtime to stack the election boards?

I have a terrible feeling about it personally and if there’s a way to deal with this devil now.

I’m taking it!!

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck him! Do you trust the election process? Especially since the GOP has been working overtime to stack the election boards?

I have a terrible feeling about it personally and if there’s a way to deal with this devil now.

I’m taking it!!
I’m more worried about the GOTV. That’s step 0.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've never been there but the Mayor of St. Paul is an alumni of mine we graduated FAMU the same year.
02 or 03? My homie from high school graduated from FAMU in 02. Full ride. I was going myself (a lot of my classmates went to FAMu) but they were only offering me a partial scholarship. Winston was giving up a full ride.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats the GOTV?
Get out the vote

The people who say they’re going to vote actually show up. Mainly, Gen Z. They have historically shown excitement in the primaries and in polls but in the General Election their numbers are grossly underrepresented. They now outnumber Baby Boomers. If they show up in the numbers that they should, it wont be a close race imho.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Get out the vote

The people who say they’re going to vote actually show up. Mainly, Gen Z. They have historically shown excitement in the primaries and in polls but in the General Election their numbers are grossly underrepresented. They now outnumber Baby Boomers. If they show up in the numbers that they should, it wont be a close race imho.
I hear you.

On progressive social media shows I hear so much about Dems losing the young vote. But in my experience, young peeps have never been the most reliable voting block. If they have something going on on election day, are they really putting shit aside and making time, standing in line to go vote?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you.

On progressive social media shows I hear so much about Dems losing the young vote. But in my experience, young peeps have never been the most reliable voting block. If they have something going on on election day, are they really putting shit aside and making time, standing in line to go vote?
As of recently the only Gen Z election that I’ve witnessed that they showed their might in was the 2023 special election of the WI Supreme Court race. They need to keep up that type of momentum nationwide!!!!

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
What’s crazy is this judge that’s sentencing Trump in September could dead this entire nightmare before it possibly begins.

Isn’t that wild?

If he decides on “any” jail type effective immediately for at least 6 months it’s a wrap!
He won’t do time, If he gets sentenced it will feed into the maga conspiracy that the libs weaponized the system to knock him out the race. There will be a giant maga violence push. There’s no way in hell he gets an hour of jail time