Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn they're saying millenials/Gen z are loving Walz and calling him America's dad because they all lost their dads to MAGA/Fox news
:eek2:

Jon Jon if the Democrats are unable to get these white folks to not vote for Trump? We gonna have a real civil war

But Democratic woke lead one

Cause I think finally the OTHER side gonna have a last straw spaz out moment if this one don't work

And I don't think the Republicans wanna to INSPIRE THAT

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Jon Jon if the Democrats are unable to get these white folks to not vote for Trump? We gonna have a real civil war

But Democratic woke lead one

Cause I think finally the OTHER side gonna have a last straw spaz out moment if this one don't work

And I don't think the Republicans wanna to INSPIRE THAT
It’s getting harder and harder now to deny that Trump is beatable. The new democratic ticket covers every section of America. I however still have my fears in battleground states. MAGA election certifiers are being moved in in some states and that could be a problem.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Hahahaah. Don't let Tariq lie. He was deep in the ADOS family taking to republican checks until he realized that he could get a bigger piece of the pie by running this scam himself. So he spun it off, quietly says nice things about Trump and encourages his FBA losers to not vote, which was the same thing the ADOS people were doing.

Never forget when Trump's ear got grazed Tariq was on Twitter like this.....

django-unchained.gif