Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The GOP has been working hard to get MAGA people on Boards of Elections. The idea is that they will claim that something shady happened and try to not certify the elections. Then they're hoping it will go to court and ultimately the Supreme Court and his picks will say Trump is the winner.

For the SC to outright say Trump is the winner ignoring the actual results and I’m not even sure what evidence they’d use that’s so convincing to do so would be something.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

giphy.gif

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
For the SC to outright say Trump is the winner ignoring the actual results and I’m not even sure what evidence they’d use that’s so convincing to do so would be something.

This same Supreme Court had judges say that cases that are already ruled should not be reopened and then willingly reopened and changed rulings that were already made.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This same Supreme Court had judges say that cases that are already ruled should not be reopened and then willingly reopened and changed rulings that were already made.

Oh they’re trash no doubt! But I couldn’t think of a bigger over reach by the SC than to effectively overruled the electoral process and give to the losing candidate

Talking about literally tearing the fabric of this country.

Without question we’d have a huge civil war in this country.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because he’s going to cheat and knows votes won’t matter when you rig the election to win. Kamala can’t win since the shit will be tampered with. They planning a takeover . A war is coming .

Scary enough can’t help but feel similiarly. Theres something too “calm” about Trump and he knows he’s going to win. He has things in place to assure it.

Hell didn’t he tell his “Christian” folks the other day they don’t have to worry about voting anymore?

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is what confuses me. If Harris outright wins. How can SC overturn the results and give it to Trump?
While they try to look impartial in their decisions by sporadically making unbiased decisions, the court is still heavily right leaning. You cannot put anything past them. Their integrity has already been compromised by the presidential immunity decision. They’re now a corrupt bunch minus the democrat leaning justices.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
#WhereIsTrump

I don’t know why everyone is up in arms about Trump not being out there campaigning. The less we see of him the better. The less he appears on screen the less folks will hear of him and his policies which we all know are non-existent. I wouldn’t sweat not seeing him anywhere. He’s already defeated. He just doesn’t know how to get out of it.

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t why everyone is up in arms about Trump not being out there campaigning. The less we see of him the better. The less he app on screen the less folks will hear of him and his policies which we all know are non-existent. I wouldn’t sweat not seeing him anywhere. He’s already defeated. He just doesn’t know how to get out of it.

I disagree! The more he spoke the more he made people realize how vile he was. Look how bad he looked in Atlanta?

Trump going quiet is actually one of the best strategies his team could implement at this time.

I hate it…I want him out there attacking Kamala over her blackness and DEI and Walz being a school teacher etc etc…stupid crap!

The more of that he does the more people turn off from him.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Biden needs his ass beat thinking he could run again. Muffuka so old he can barely hold his eyes open.

The "I'm not stepping down" was a pump-fake. It definitely was a planned rouse to endorse VP Harris AFTER the RNC. Brilliant maneuvering, considering the well-planned timing. Some DC insiders already knew Biden was stepping down before it became official. Obama, Pelosi, Jeffries, Schumer, etc. made the right call. It kind of reminds me of the time Cheney did the pump-fake "Chief of Staff" vetting VP candidates for the 2000 election, then the GOP announced he would be the VP candidate during the 2000 elections.

Bait and switch.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don’t why everyone is up in arms about Trump not being out there campaigning. The less we see of him the better. The less he app on screen the less folks will hear of him and his policies which we all know are non-existent. I wouldn’t sweat not seeing him anywhere. He’s already defeated. He just doesn’t know how to get out of it.
Probably getting ready for however long his jail term will be when the judge hands down the sentence next month

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Asks a man who I doubt has ever sacrificed for anyone he doesn’t know.
They don't give a fuck about me or the state of the country I live in. So why the fuck should I care about Gaza? Those fucks have flat out said, we don't care what hell Trump unleashes on you as long as we get what we want on Gaza.

Fuck them and the camel they rode in on.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
They don't give a fuck about me or the state of the country I live in. So why the fuck should I care about Gaza? Those fucks have flat out said, we don't care what hell Trump unleashes on you as long as we get what we want on Gaza.

Fuck them and the camel they rode in on.

Suspicion confirmed.

Asks a man who I doubt has ever sacrificed for anyone he doesn’t know.

That answer was a Donald Sterling “Is this your handwriting” level response rant.

Bo6g6RsCEAAECKg