Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

stroker1999

Star
Registered

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. Nobody is NOT willing to have a sit-down with her. The fact is - she is scared. That woman is stupid as Sarah palin. Any length of time on camera answering questions will reveal her as an idiot. She's doing the same playbook as Joe Biden - hide from questions as long as possible. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Democrats as fools, as they keep falling for the same old tricks.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. Nobody is NOT willing to have a sit-down with her. The fact is - she is scared. That woman is stupid as Sarah palin. Any length of time on camera answering questions will reveal her as an idiot. She's doing the same playbook as Joe Biden - hide from questions as long as possible. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Democrats as fools, as they keep falling for the same old tricks.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Among the DUMBEST shit I've read on here from MAGA-land. No original thought. Just repeat what's said in frustrated spaces concerning Trump's imploding campaign.