Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
No way in hell two women will run together.

It would be suicide.

We still haven't proven that one woman can win the presidency at this point.
As much as I am all about women empowerment, I have to agree. This country is barely proven we want one woman, not saying I don't think a woman can run it, but I don't think we are ready and willing to vote for 2.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
We don't have any reliable polls to look at yet now that we have a new candidate. I know Democratic voters are now energized, and that has never been a good thing for Republicans.
um yes we do. there were plenty of polls done if Kamala was the presidential nominee. what are you talking about?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Biden is not running for re-election, so that point, although not comparable to rambling lies during the RNC speech and campaign rallies, is moot. You're overselling the ANCIENT candidate. They're stuck with him, but the GOP needs a better candidate.
Except for the fact you disregarded everything I said.

Trump is nowhere near the dementia that Joe has and his voter base is not worried. Doesn't matter if you don't like it, now does it?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Bruh, there ain't nothing normal about how Trump's brain works. He can't complete a sentence sometimes without skipping off on a tangent. And it's not like his original thought was honest or lucid, either.

"Normal old". FOH.
are his voters worried about his age or is this your concern as a Democrat?

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
So now the new attack is to say that there was a cover-up of Bidens "diminished capacity " and therefore that makes Harris untrustworthy and that there's needs to be a congressional investigation

Wasn't Reagan also.operatiing at a diminished capacity ? That was definitely covered up.

Roosevelt's confinement to a wheelchair was also covered up . So basically they are saying that Reagan or Roosevelt or those people around them were untrustworthy if somehow Harris and others allowed Biden to make decisions ....even though there is no evidence he has exercised a bad decision ...

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So now the new attack is to say that there was a cover-up of Bidens "diminished capacity " and therefore that makes Harris untrustworthy and that there's needs to be a congressional investigation

Wasn't Reagan also.operatiing at a diminished capacity ? That was definitely covered up.

Roosevelt's confinement to a wheelchair was also covered up . So basically they are saying that Reagan or Roosevelt or those people around them were untrustworthy if somehow Harris and others allowed Biden to make decisions ....even though there is no evidence he has exercised a bad decision ...

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

captain-planet-summon.gif

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
“Massa across the street is twice as worse, you better be grateful for the one you have.”
So a "massa" that let's you keep your family together, let's you own property and vote is the same as rapists that allow you nothing? Got it.

A prison celly that ass fucks you is the same as a triple Muslim who doesn't cause you're still in jail?

Tired of you prison bitches talking tough.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
So a "massa" that let's you keep your family together, let's you own property and vote is the same as rapists that allow you nothing? Got it.

A prison celly that ass fucks you is the same as a triple Muslim who doesn't cause you're still in jail?

Tired of you prison bitches talking tough.

That makes sense if you don't understand the difference between "twice as worse" and "same." :hmm: