Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
What’s the connection?
hungry-food.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight no fucking way, Joey B trying to look appealing to Us by going to shitty ass Waffle House

He ain't going because he was hungry! :lol:

We've known about Joe since he was Vice President and I ain't never heard about him going to the Waffle House for breakfast! :(

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
He ain't going because he was hungry! :lol:

We've known about Joe since he was Vice President and I ain't never heard about him going to the Waffle House for breakfast! :(

Right… you making sense..

Man ask them ninjas that don’t like us to question anything about Biden.

We ask a question or say something about Joey B, “Well Trump did this, Trump ain’t did that”

Mannn it’s really fuck Trump, but they don’t get that…. So it’s whatever

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right… you making sense..

Man ask them ninjas that don’t like us to question anything about Biden.

We ask a question or say something about Joey B, “Well Trump did this, Trump ain’t did that”

Mannn it’s really fuck Trump, but they don’t get that…. So it’s whatever

I just call a spade a spade. It's always fuck trump but all politicians come to so-called places that they think that Black people be only when they need our votes.

It's insulting.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Debates discuss highly complex issues, he is reaching a segment of voters that respond to emotional appeals. These stupid bitches will decide whether he gets reelected, not the audience that watched the debate. Trump is arguing all these technical details, he needs to spend time with these people like I do rambling nonsense, trying to bait me into peon battles with them.

The media will take the debate and simplify with their own spin on what was discussed. I think Boyce Watkins was told this when he wanted to go on some radio station - urban, telling him to dumb things down.

My technical analysis of Biden or Trump, these people that respond emotionally to this nonsense will act crazy on here, attacking me as crazy. As a voter you got to do your research or these politician will run game on you, have you broke and living in poverty real quick.

These fools will develop some strong emotional attachment to Obama, Clinton, or Biden, than when I do a technical analysis and see there is a disconnect, they get upset.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I just call a spade a spade. It's always fuck trump but all politicians come to so-called places that they think that Black people be only when they need our votes.

It's insulting.

Man i went to church in Winston Salem, NC

It had one white lady that attended regular

I didn’t have to watch the news to know when it was election time.
Fucking Politician be all on the front row, smh