Jordan & Lebron at the age of 31!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Y'all have fun with this. It's been a crazy few weeks with the police involved situations. I figured posting might could get a few laughs in, before it drama again...

CnzEKaTVMAAdXP2.jpg

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
At age 31?

Are we forgetting Lebron been in the NBA since age 18, and Jordan did THREE YEARS OF COLLEGE?

Are we forgetting Michael Jordan actually took a break from basketball?

Besides, Jordan's NBA was clearly more competitive than Lebron's.

GTFOH.

These players nowadays are athletic as fuck, and equally as dumb.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
At age 31?

Are we forgetting Lebron been in the NBA since age 18, and Jordan did THREE YEARS OF COLLEGE?

GTFOH.

Damn, you just ruined the thread with facts that make the pic pointless. Now it's not gonna go past 5 pages

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
At age 31?

GTFOH.

Really

cmac105

Rising Star
Registered
At age 31?

GTFOH.

Jordan had a fucking super team every time he won a chip. Before then that nigga couldn't scratch shit dealing with Detroit.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If Jordan was in the NBA at age 19,20,21 he'd come off the bench and average 10 points a game like Kobe. He wasnt ready, Bron was. One went #3 in the draft (behind Sam Bowie), the other went #1. Big difference

TimRock

BGOL Investor
If Jordan was in the NBA at age 19,20,21 he'd come off the bench and average 10 points a game like Kobe. He wasnt ready, Bron was. One went #3 in the draft (behind Sam Bowie), the other went #1. Big difference
If if if if.

What fucking difference does it make who goes first in the draft?

cmac105

Rising Star
Registered
And to tell you the truth that first chip they got the league teams was weak as water. Every team they beat where old and slow.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
So why did you put Jordan above LeBron on your top five list?

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Jordan never had a super-team. He had well put together teams, sure. Nobody said you had to play with bums. You're not winning rings with bums.

A super-team has at least two no. 1 options, outside of the main guy. Bosh was a no. 1 option guy on Toronto and Wade was obviously a no. 1 option. Pip? Pip was a no. 1 option, but was not one of the super-dominant scorers of his era like Wade. Bosh scoring was more Pip's level. That was Lebron's THIRD option. Kevin Love is Lebron's third option now and he had a season of 26ppg. lololol.

Give me a break.

cmac105

Rising Star
Registered
Jordan never had a super-team. He had well put together teams, sure. Nobody said you had to play with bums. You're not winning rings with bums.

A super-team has at least two no. 1 options, outside of the main guy. Bosh was a no. 1 option guy on Toronto and Wade was obviously a no. 1 option. Pip? Pip was a no. 1 option, but was not one of the super-dominant scorers of his era like Wade. Bosh scoring was more Pip's level. That was Lebron's THIRD option. Kevin Love is Lebron's third option now and he had a season of 26ppg. lololol.

Give me a break.

Really?

So if you where starting a team would you pick Pippen or Bosh? And don't lie nigga. :hmm:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
And Jordan couldn't win shit until he got Pippen and the Zen Master.
So your point is moot. Jordan couldn't win until all the things you mentioned happened, and LeBron couldn't win until he teamed up with Wade and Bosh.

But quick question though, what did pip and Phil win before Jordan joined them?