Jordinswetof got a cop fired ...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

The Nashville Police Department have fired one of their officers for allegedly groping OnlyFans model Jordinswetof’s boobs in a video.

In the video, Jordin has been pulled over for a fake traffic stop and as the police officer approaches the driver door, the man identifies himself as; “Officer Johnson of PD”, telling her she was going 65 in a 45mph zone.

The woman, Jordin, is then heard saying, “I’m not going to get a ticket…I’m going to show him my tits.”

The officer tells Jordin: “Ma’am, it’s 2024. I can see tits on the internet any time”, to which Jordin responds, “Well, what if you touched them?”

You then see the officer reach into the car to grope the OnlyFans star’s boobs.

The camera is careful not to show the officer’s face but, for a brief moment, viewers see what appears to be the bottom half of a Metro Nashville Police Department patch on the officer’s shoulder. The patch was used to identify the officer who was immediately discharged after the police department discovered the video.

Pretty stupid way to lose your job but at least he got to grab some boobs before he was let go!

GB9kdDXXcAAZ7ve
zfw1itvz8d3d1.jpeg

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should have fired the mofokn traffic cop for dressing like he is in SWAT

Just looking to escalate some shit so he can shoot a mofokr

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Police officer, especially a white one, is one of the most untouchable gigs in America. He'll be back at another department in a year or so if that much
6 months tops.
The pig union is great at quietly reshuffling the deck and placing 'bad apples' in new districts with a clean slate.
They should have fired the mofokn traffic cop for dressing like he is in SWAT

Just looking to escalate some shit so he can shoot a mofokr
I think that EVERY time I see regular cops dressed like that. These city pigs be walking around with bullet-proof vest and armor like their about to go storming into Iraq or something.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

6 months tops.
The pig union is great at quietly reshuffling the deck and placing 'bad apples' in new districts with a clean slate.

I think that EVERY time I see regular cops dressed like that. These city pigs be walking around with bullet-proof vest and armor like their about to go storming into Iraq or something.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) - A recently fired Metro Nashville police officer has been arrested on charges of felony official misconduct after allegedly appearing in an OnlyFans video while on duty, according to a release from MNPD.

Officers arrested former officer Sean Herman at his Sumner County home on Thursday.

Previous story: Metro Nashville police officer fired for allegedly appearing in OnlyFans video

Herman was fired on May 9 after a video was discovered and detectives identified him as the person in an MNPD uniform, who took part in a mock traffic stop in an OnlyFans skit when he groped the exposed breast of a woman driver, police said.

The investigation found that the video was allegedly made on the evening of April 26 in a Madison area warehouse parking lot while Herman was on duty as a patrol officer in the Madison Precinct.

“Chief (John) Drake directed that the investigation continue after Herman was fired, resulting in his indictment. A criminal court judge set Herman’s bond at $3,000,” MNPD said.

Herman was employed by MNPD for three years prior to his firing and arrest.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I remember being on the phone with a drunk chick who got pulled over. She had some nice tits so they officer pressed her out but then let her go. That bitch was wild.