Julian Assange, UK judge has ordered the extradition to the US where he will face a 175 year sentence.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
U.K. Court Brings Assange One Step Closer to Extradition
The court formally ordered the extradition of the WikiLeaks founder to the United States, but it still needs approval from a British cabinet minister and his defense can appeal to her directly.
April 20, 2022Updated 8:33 a.m. ET
The WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on the balcony of the Embassy of Ecuador in London, in 2017. He sought refuge there for seven years. Justin Tallis/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images
LONDON — A London court on Wednesday ordered the extradition of the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to the United States, the latest but not the last step in a long-running battle in British courtrooms.
The order to extradite Mr. Assange, who is being sought by the United States in connection with charges under the Espionage Act, must be signed by the British home secretary, Priti Patel. Mr. Assange has four weeks to appeal to her directly, and he also has the right to take his case to the English High Court after she issues her decision.
Wednesday’s court decision, delivered in a brief hearing that saw Mr. Assange dial in by video call from a prison in London, was the latest blow to his attempts to fend off his extradition. Protesters, as they have done throughout his legal battle, gathered outside the courtroom in central London.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
54123591.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought by now he wouldve dropped some REAL information,

all that muthafucka did was waste time... I dont know of anything

of significance that came out .. just seemed like he was being

an attention whore..

Oh Ok.. its just the democrats trying to get him before they

lose power.. they aint forget this shit...

Stolen 2016 emails
Date: July and October 2016

The Leaks: On July 22, 2016, WikiLeaks released nearly 20,000 Democratic National Committee emails and on Oct. 7, 2016, it released another 2,000 emails from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

The Revelations: The emails, which U.S. intelligence later determined had been stolen by hackers working for the Russian government, appeared to show that the DNC had favored Clinton over her rival, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. Among the damaging information in Podesta's emails was the news that then-acting DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile had given the Clinton campaign debate questions in advance.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No no no no no in his case that got thrown out the window when he started fucking with Trump.

You don't understand, that affects all whistle blowers in the future; you're only thinking one person. I'm thinking about the future of whistle blowing, & how the US can put you in prison for that, for telling the truth about US crimes.

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
You don't understand, that affects all whistle blowers in the future; you only thinking one person. I'm thinking about the future of whistle blowing, & how the US can put you in prison for that, for telling the truth about US crimes.
Listen I agree with you about normal whistle blowers but again when this motherfucker started fucking with Trump all of that got thrown out the window.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You still cry every night that white mommy got exposed breh?
:itsawrap:
You still cry after spending eight hours on your knees in an alley behind a dumpster..... or did the knee pads take away all that pain and just leave you in the throws of pleasure.... faggot? I know you're pissed as shit cause you gotta wear a long dress to cover them instead of your usual butt out mini-skirt

57520_W3.jpg