Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn, cameraman was ON POINT he caught all that

oh SHIT I FUCKED emotional face expressions.. LOL

but the one that HIT me was my Americans in the 4x400 relay,

they gave the Anchor to a young sister, who was fast as fuck buuuuut,

she was giving too much too soon, and as the anchor, gave up

first place positon RIGHT before the finish line, to a netherland chick,

who damn near WALKED the whole race... that one was painful to watch...

Im not even going to post it... just google usa loss in the 4x400....felt so bad

for young sis, but she is young and going to learn...

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
100mm%20fotofinish.gif

I think I see how he won....he never stopped accelerating...where everyone else hit their top speed Noah kept accelerating damn near to the finish line you can see his momentum literally push him forward at the the tape in the freeze frame.
What? He'll nah he ain't do that, bruh. No one walking on earth could do that.

Sprinters typically reach their top speed between 50 and 60 meters into a race, and their speed then decreases towards the finish line. For example, Usain Bolt's world record-setting 100m run in 2009 had him reach his maximum velocity of 10.44 meters per second after 50 meters. During the 60–80 meter stretch of the race, Bolt's average ground speed was 37.58 kilometers per hour, but he reached a top speed of 44.72 kilometers per hour

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Foul. Look what they pay medalists.
NBC is more than likely footing that bill & if so they don't pay the medalist that would be the US Olympic committee which probably has the funds to pay more but because of admin cost (exec salaries etc) & other bullshit eat up a lot of that money.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
What I'm also finding funny about everyone complaining that Kishane should've won cuz his foot crossed the line before Noah's did is that by that logic Kishane still would've lost cuz Kerley's foot crossed the line 1st. Kishane will learn from this and be that much better for future races.

Last edited:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
What I'm also finding funny about everyone complaining that Kishane should've won cuz his foot crossed the line before Noah's did is that by that logic Kishane still would've lost cuz Kerley's foot crossed the line 1st. Kishane will learn from this and be that much better for future races.
I hope you not listening to some of dem angry Yard people online who will chat any fuckery on the internet

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I hope you not listening to some of dem angry Yard people online who will chat any fuckery on the internet
I've been seeing it online from the moment Noah learned he won the race. I know all too well to listen to the fuckery dem a chat pon di internet. Everyone suddenly wants to be an expert on the sport every 4 years and I find the shit humorous every time.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Hope I can catch the replay, I don't have peacock

This site is streaming all the Olympics and they have it listed out with times they're showing everything.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
This site is streaming all the Olympics and they have it listed out with times they're showing everything.

Careful.

ESET alerted for viruses on the pages.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Peacock cut coverage just as dude was making a second attempt to break his own world record in the pole vault...weird shit