Juvenile got her backing that azz up and she's been popping that azz from 25 til 50!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Her grand prize is she gets to die alone
kevin-samuels.gif

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
She gotta be bro ex-wife cuz the amount of savagery :lol:

Nigga like, “And she got my daughter co-signing the shit and recording”

But I’m so glad my mom or aunties didn’t do this for they 50th.
Different times were living in with also granny's backing that azz up as well..

I'm glad I never saw my mother doing that shit.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Classic weavehead, Lipstick Alley response.
Keep thinking being e-cool allows you to choose to die in tandem. And nothing screams estrogen more than a grown man being triggered because some random chick somewhere is enjoying herself not giving a single fuck what the BGOL crews thinks or that their pitiful feelings get hurt because a woman doesn't do what they think she should and doesn't want them lol.

It's ok lil buddy. Some girl will like you one day.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Keep thinking being e-cool allows you to choose to die in tandem. And nothing screams estrogen more than a grown man being triggered because some random chick somewhere is enjoying herself not giving a single fuck what the BGOL crews thinks or that their pitiful feelings get hurt because a woman doesn't do what they think she should and doesn't want them lol.

It's ok lil buddy. Some girl will like you one day.

Punctuation, like testosterone, evades you.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Punctuation, like testosterone, evades you.
When all else fails, one resorts to grammar.

You man now continue, with arms folded and feet stomping, fretting about this stranger's actions.

P.S. I have studied Strunk and White quite a bit, so if you really want to go back and forth on that level, I am well prepared.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
:eek2: :eek2:

DAMN!
I keep telling myself I need to swear these type of women off, but then shit like got me betraying my words.
Good lawd!

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You speak and type like an imbecile. You failed before you even walked into this thread.
He's a BIG SIMP, dude is a white knight for women.

No matter what a women does, right or wrong, he got his superman simp cape on ready to save her!

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm of the opinion that most women... Dont actually want relationships, or marriages. That's why they move how they move and that's why when asked, their preferences are high as Rick James circa 81. Allot only see the bad in relationships, so if they're gonna give up being all that they are, dude better be (insert all the preferences here.) They live for the validation of other women, we aint really even a factor in most of their thinking. Just my theory.:dunno:

Last edited: