Kamala Harris backs President Biden's 44.6% capital gains tax proposal, the highest in history.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
44.6% Capital gain tax... Shit!!!

I wonder if that applies all across the board. For instance. If I purchased a house 20 years ago, and I want to sell it today. I know it has appreciated in value. Am I hit with that tax? Or is it for corporations or people at a certain income level?

If the regular people are hit with that tax, you can tell your children or grandchildren that there will be no generational wealth for you by way of real estate. 44.6% goes to the government for nothing! :angry:

Maybe I'm mistaken. If I am, maybe someone more versed in tax affairs can break it down.

Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Am I hit with that tax? Or is it for corporations or people at a certain income level?

Right. I wouldn't trip until hearing it broken down from a knowledgeable source + until it becomes a real reality.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This increase targets high-income earners, specifically those with annual earnings over $1 million.
44.6% Capital gain tax... Shit!!!

I wonder if that applies all across the board. For instance. If I purchased a house 20 years ago, and I want to sell it today. I know it has appreciated in value. Am I hit with that tax? Or is it for corporations or people at a certain income level?

If the regular people are hit with that tax, you can tell your children or grandchildren that there will be no generational wealth for you by way of real estate. 44.6% goes to the government for nothing! :angry:

Maybe I'm mistaken. If I am, maybe someone more versed in tax affairs can break it down.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This increase targets high-income earners, specifically those with annual earnings over $1 million.

ya sleepin, it fucks with new money, you come up, get a little bag in crypto,

ya fucked OVER, unless you move to puerto rico.. then you could avoid all this capital gains

mind fuckery...

bruh end of the day, the super wealthy DO NOT PAY TAXES.. they have so many fuckin loop holes tax havens,

knowledgeable advisors.. they laugh at taxes...

taxes are only for usa CITIZENS... suckers to the biggest international con game ever..

Americans are the wealthiest muthafuckas on the planet, but we been taken over by an international

force of parasites called the USA who mindfucked us all into thinking they are AMERICA

and NOT the OCCUPYING force that has TAKEN OVER AMERICAN POLITICS...

and I LAND MY PRIVATE LUXURY JET tamper PROOF PLANE!!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
GettyImages-1340170893.jpg
hq720.jpg
a8275b8ba2ba17125e2ea3842fcbf409
E_RA-9fWQAY1EgM.jpg

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Correct, which is why you see Black entertainer coons supporting Trumpkkk due to his tax breaks for the rich

Last edited:

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Correct, which is why you see Black entertainer coons supporting Trumpkkk due to his tax breaks for the Wealthy
For every succesful black person in that tax bracket he/she is supporting at least 6-10 people not in that bracket. It’s called the ‘Black Tax’. Me, you, yo mama and your cousin too. Everyone is eating off that alpha. And still get a refund from the government.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
For every succesful black person in that tax bracket he/she is supporting at least 6-10 people not in that bracket. It’s called the ‘Black Tax’. Me, you, yo mama and your cousin too. Everyone is eating off that alpha. And still get a refund from the government.
JIgga what...jigga who?

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you are black and well off, it’s most likely your family outside of your household is not. Which means you end up paying for their ups and downs, mostly downs. And then they get a tax refund. Meanwhile, the alpha is burning the candle on both ends, paying the government and paying for the people that depend on the government.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you are black and well off, it’s most likely your family outside of your household is not. Which means you end up paying for their ups and downs, mostly downs. And then they get a tax refund. Meanwhile, the alpha is burning the candle on both ends, paying the government and paying for the people that depend on the government.

then that "alpha" needs a better financial advisor, its obvious, his

SUCKS ASS!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How about focusing on tightening the tax loopholes the SUPER Wealthy and big corporations take advantage of???

44% on 1 million dollars of annual earnings is CRAZY
That’s all they have to do; but he who has the gold makes the rules…

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And to top that off, where is the fuckin tax money going?? Aside of defense, everything I've seen that's been ran by the goverment is TRASH

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
thats that shit i dont like

Bruh, I have a laundry list of shi+ I don’t like.

That’s the idiocy of the Repubs. If they came up w a 1/2 decent candidate around Obamas 2nd term I would’ve switched.

Now they’ve distinguished themselves as the party of racists, bigots and lawlessness and it will nvr happen.

Don’t need to watch no convention…..Repubs will nvr get my vote.

Carry on……

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
the shit makes me afraid to go all in when i day trade.
hit a lick for a few million and damn near half is gone cuz of shit like that.
Exactly..Thats why i don't play the lottery. If i fuck around a win 10mil i would probably have to give the govt half leaving me with only 5 mil...i'd rather just not play.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
When Biden started talking about his tax increases, wealthy Tech started siding with Trump. Silicon Valley is not feeling this economy. Tech has been experiencing tens of thousands of layoffs and jobs are scarce. Here in the Bay, our taxes are super high, but our services are poor. I’m seeing sentiment shift when it comes to taxing. Tax increases on the “super wealthy” were supported because people did not identify with them and felt that they were heavily profiting and could afford any increase. A million is too low of a number. Parts of the middle class can identify with a million. She is going to lose a lot of support if she pushes this.