Kelis Requests More Financial Support from Nas

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
I don't feel sorry for Nas. There were warning signs.

C_39830096.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Damn I remember Nas rappin about Kelis on 'Mastermind' (God's Son) talking about chics was beneath his "girl caliber". Nigga not realizing he was fuckin the same type of scumbag bitch.

TOMMYGUNZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
(SING WITH ME EVERYONE) "Its a thin line, between love and hate."

A lot of 3-6 Mafia songs is coming to mind right now...
They Bout to Find Yo Body
Fuck That Shit
Testin My Gangsta
Beat Em to Da Floor
Click Bang
Dirty Bitch
Knock Da Black off Ya Ass
Who Da Fuck You Playin Wit
Posse Song

Its more but I think Kelis gets my point...wonder if she got an account with BGOL :lol:

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Bitch must have not heard about 50 Cent's jumpoff. The judge actually took money away from her dumb ass trying to be greedy.

This bitch gonna end up stuffed in a suitcase if she keeps it up.:smh::smh::smh:
SSsssshhhh, before she hears you and realizes she's about to mess up.

I was hoping she would fuck around and do this!
Then get fucked in the ass like 50's babymama.;)

This should be good news...depending on the judge of course. :confused:

GOOD LUCK NAS.
:yes:

followup

BGOL Investor
According to court documents filed by Kelis Rogers lawyer Laura Wasser, her client is entitled to more income since Nas allegedly grosses $244,826.00 per month.

In comparison, Wasser states that Kelis only generates 13,744.00 per month and is dependent on Nas to maintain her current lifestyle.

Kelis is asking for $17,225.00 a month in child support, $72,728.00 in spousal support, retro child support of $29,522.00, and retro spousal support of $281,571.
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/08/21/21905108.aspx
:rolleyes:

She ONLY makes $13,744 per month and NEEDS Nas to support her LIFESTYLE? Sounds like this bitch needs to change her lifestyle

krispmx

Star
Registered
bitch dont just turn crazy over night, nas should of seen this

thats what im saying either he was blind to the fact and was not paying attention or he just accepted her major faults and thought he had the pussy on lock. Woo it's shit like this that make me glad i am divorced and not going down this road again. After all that mess I decided to work on myself first and deal with a relationship wayyyy down the road. Wasn't smart the first time.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
thats what im saying either he was blind to the fact and was not paying attention or he just accepted her major faults and thought he had the pussy on lock. Woo it's shit like this that make me glad i am divorced and not going down this road again. After all that mess I decided to work on myself first and deal with a relationship wayyyy down the road. Wasn't smart the first time.
he prolly one of them guys who saw her faults but thought she would change over time

followup

BGOL Investor
and Women Wonder Why Diddy Didnt Marry Kim Porter....

When You Have Money You Have To Protect Your Self, By All Means...
Terrible argument. He had a ton of kids with her so that negates the whole marriage thing. His child support payments must be through the roof!!! But at least she didn't drag him through the courts and ruin his reputation...

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why do people keep bringing up 50 cent
he was not married to nor living with his baby mother
there situations are totally different

marcus

Potential Star
Registered
why do people keep bringing up 50 cent
he was not married to nor living with his baby mother
there situations are totally different

50 seems smart enough to realize that marriage period is a bad idea for a wealthy guy.

if he got married, i bet he'd have an iron tight pre-nup

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
50 seems smart enough to realize that marriage period is a bad idea for a wealthy guy.

if he got married, i bet he'd have an iron tight pre-nup

what does that have to do with people telling nas to go seek advice from him

marcus

Potential Star
Registered
what does that have to do with people telling nas to go seek advice from him

50's lawyers were beast.

she went to court thinking she'd get more money since he's obviously loaded now, and ended up getting less.

not only that but her house mysteriously burned down. i don't like 50 but i'll give credit where credits due. he knows how to benefit from a shitty situation.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
hhhhmmm i wonder why all the women on the board dont weigh
in on this one , i`d luv to hear what they think of this ho n this situation....

we know what the men think.....how about it ladies...?

Surprised she hasn't ended up dying in an "accident" yet.I never liked her attitude in the first place,she had an arrogant nature about her. And he's a dumb ass for not having a prenup at least.:smh:

ljinsane

Star
Registered
Terrible argument. He had a ton of kids with her so that negates the whole marriage thing. His child support payments must be through the roof!!! But at least she didn't drag him through the courts and ruin his reputation...

as usual you're a fucking dumbass...she DID take him to court and I'm sorry but a set of twins and a son is NOT a ton of kids. his other two kids are a son from Misa Hilton Brym and a daughter by Sarah Chapman....

Lets not forget he took care and raised her oldest son as his own....WHO IS NOT BIOLOGICALLY HIS

So STFU

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
@the fortune tellers on here saying, Nas should have "hired 50 cent atty." I hope some of you cats realize, Cali and Ny are two separate states, w/different interpretations of the same law :hmm: w/cali being MORE liberal in these cases than ny(I believe kelis filed in cali/50 cent BM filed in ny, plus they were NEVER married ans she was not an active participant in the "entertainment business, like he is/was). Ya'll can ahead and dead that "talk to fifty lawyer talk", if his BM resided in La, he would have been paying something close to that amount

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't feel sorry for Nas. There were warning signs.
I dont either because with most situations like this there are warning signs,most times MAJOR ones that go off so fucking loud,but people generally ignore them in the name of LOVE.

Its a hard lesson to learn but let these fools be your example and take your time.

followup

BGOL Investor
as usual you're a fucking dumbass...she DID take him to court and I'm sorry but a set of twins and a son is NOT a ton of kids. his other two kids are a son from Misa Hilton Brym and a daughter by Sarah Chapman....

Lets not forget he took care and raised her oldest son as his own....WHO IS NOT BIOLOGICALLY HIS

So STFU
Alright e-gangster. :rolleyes:

Of course she took him to court--that is how a support order is made in this country. Was it this nasty long, drawn out mess that Kelis is doing? No. Stop typing with all that vigor and take a deep breath :lol:

You want to applaud him for taking care of a child of the woman he was with? THAT'S WHAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO DO!!!! Wake up and stop looking at children as liabilities. Four children OUT OF WEDLOCK IS a ton of kids in this day where people have an average of 2.2 and most want only 2. Sue me :smh:

Optimus Grind

Potential Star
Registered
This is so fucked up, Im sure what ever nas did it aint worth Kelis to do him in like, shit her and that judge gonna have a ninja in Jail before end of next year.

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
Why is it that she feels she needs to maintain a certain lifestyle? You and Nas broke up so your life is different now, adjust accordingly. It aint like she broke.

ljinsane

Star
Registered
Alright e-gangster. :rolleyes:

Of course she took him to court--that is how a support order is made in this country. Was it this nasty long, drawn out mess that Kelis is doing? No. Stop typing with all that vigor and take a deep breath :lol:

You want to applaud him for taking care of a child of the woman he was with? THAT'S WHAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO DO!!!! Wake up and stop looking at children as liabilities. Four children OUT OF WEDLOCK IS a ton of kids in this day where people have an average of 2.2 and most want only 2. Sue me :smh:

e-thug?...
:lol:

again dumbass...#1 learn to add he has 5 kids...not 4

#2 Since when it is a man responsibility to take care of a kid that is NOT his?..and thats 2 kids in Puffy's case

uh yeah...cant quite answer that can you

For the record I am actually doing the same thing I have two daughters my oldest I have been voluntarily raising as my own since she was two...and that's including when her mom (who is now my wife) and I were not together.

#3 having 5 kids (or 4 as you put it) is not a ton of kids these days you dumbass bitch

especially since you said he had a TON of kids by porter...wow 1 set of twins and A son...yup thats a TON of kids:rolleyes:

Last edited:

JD Walker

Star
Registered
Nas is getting everything he deserves.

I never want to ever hear you Nas dick riders talk this "ahhh nigga, Nas is deep..." bullshit again, lol

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Diddy aka puffy has FOUR kids that are actually his biological kids,three with porter and one with some other women.Justin isn't his biological son but he's his because he's been there since forever and porters older son,its the same situation.But whats fucked up is that Justin's mother,Ms Misa Brim gets a whopping 35k a month for childsupport.That bitch has went from Puffy to Suge to having two other kids by someone else and calling herself a fashion designer.

She just hustled her way through the game.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question is gentlemen who the fuck in there right mind going to fuck wit that ol burger as bitch after this :smh: