Kendra G is the new Kevin Sameuls

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's almost like Kevin Samuels death was a necessity so people can see what he was trying to bring to light.
jedi-ghost.gif

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Taking advice about females from modern females is usless.

Where were all the copycats keeping it real before Kevin??

Unless she is married with a successful husband and marriage, most don't have much to add to the conversation.

Reactions: ugk

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
It's almost like Kevin Samuels death was a necessity so people can see what he was trying to bring to light.

Who can the people attack now
You Treat this nigga like a prophet ushering a new Religion. Its sad people are so easily misled they look to a youtube dating coach as a savior.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She took an idea that was old and reheated in the microwave for the internet.

Kevin had something going but it just got old really fast cause most of them women were delusional and their really delusional with Kendra and I only started watching cause my ol lady stays watching that shit.

I've never seen so many black 100 thousaniares,passport having,leveling up ever and everyone's an entrepreneur and they all single for a reason....shit is crazy,flaggarant as fuck and entertaining.

Ya'll remember the dating game show with Chuck Woolery or whatever that shit would be off the hook today cause they would have to do background checks and ban them Africans from trying to get their greencards.