Kind of gross gentrification quezion.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Those of you who lived in predominantly minority hoods and are seeing an influx of CAC's, is there also a rise in dog poop in the streets? I live in E.Flatbush off Church Ave and I do think I'm seeing more dog shit in the streets as more.wipipo have moved in. I think they may be the main(not only) culprits because I work in the Upper E. Side and the residential blocks there are mostly poop minefields. SMH.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is true and I been telling people that for a couple of decades.. the rise in dog shit cause of cacs.. in my younger days cough cough I allegedly forced many cacs to clean up their dogs shit after threats of violence on them and their dog.. forcing them to dig in garbage cans for bags or going to stores to get bags to clean up their shit.. allegedly threats of cutting out their dogs genitals or stabbing the owner may have occurred if demands were not followed.. this is allegedly And may have been talked about on this board various times over the years.. use to have colonizers on edge out here.. even told other individuals these colonizers needed to be pressed out here and not feel so comfortable walking amongst us but nobody wanted to listen and here we are today

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
strange because in most of these "new" neighborhoods they want you to pick up the dog shit

they even supply the plastic bags..

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
strange because in most of these "new" neighborhoods they want you to pick up the dog shit

they even supply the plastic bags..
Notice many cacs walk around with big dogs and have zero bags in their hand.. they will let their dog shit wherever and not clean it up cause it’s not their backyard.. people 4get back in the days in nyc there were people getting paid 5 figs a yr as dog walkers in white areas. Cacs were to lazy to walk their own dogs and would pay people to do it.l this was actually looked as a good profession at one point

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
SPOT ON!

Yes, this is definitely a tale-telling sign of gentrifiers transforming the social dynamics of historically Black neighborhoods.
The amount of dog poop I come across has me on a constant lookout to not step on it when I walk through my neighborhood.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to give CAC credit but it’s been opposite for me, I see CAC always carrying bags and picking up shit….not so much us :(

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Those of you who lived in predominantly minority hoods and are seeing an influx of CAC's, is there also a rise in dog poop in the streets? I live in E.Flatbush off Church Ave and I do think I'm seeing more dog shit in the streets as more.wipipo have moved in. I think they may be the main(not only) culprits because I work in the Upper E. Side and the residential blocks there are mostly poop minefields. SMH.
Ask amajorfucup about the colonizers in dc.. they were using Howard university lawn as their pets personal toilet

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I hate to give CAC credit but it’s been opposite for me, I see CAC always carrying bags and picking up shit….not so much us :(

Older ones 35 and over tend to be a little more mannered, but not these young yuppy gentrifiers who are too prissy to clean up their dog shit but don't mind kissing and sleeping in the same bed as them.

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I used to live on 53rd and Linden. They're rampant around there? Not surprised just sad is all to see the old stomping grounds become that.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Ask amajorfucup about the colonizers in dc.. they were using Howard university lawn as their pets personal toilet

Just litter the lawn with milk chocolate morsels. Howard U. will thank me later. I woould suggest piuring anti-freeze all over the lawn but that would burn it out.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nobody talks about it, but I dont care what yall say, GENTRIFICATION is the reason for all these fuckin RATS running wild in nyc...

I remember growing up in nyc in the eighties and ninties and never ever seeing so many fuckin rats....

pale face europeans are the reason RATS AND PIGEONS are in nyc.... FACTS!!!

and Gentrification is the reason the rat population is OUT OF CONTROL.....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nobody talks about it, but I dont care what yall say, GENTRIFICATION is the reason for all these fuckin RATS running wild in nyc...

I remember growing up in nyc in the eighties and ninties and never ever seeing so many fuckin rats....

pale face europeans are the reason RATS AND PIGEONS are in nyc.... FACTS!!!

and Gentrification is the reason the rat population is OUT OF CONTROL.....
Can’t 4get and never 4get bedbugs… literally these cacs brung that shit here in 2000s… bedbugs use to be a myth.. with the sleep tight don’t let the bedbugs bite.. than these euros literally brung something called bedbugs that actually exist

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can’t 4get and never 4get bedbugs… literally these cacs brung that shit here in 2000s… bedbugs use to be a myth.. with the sleep tight don’t let the bedbugs bite.. than these euros literally brung something called bedbugs that actually exist

you aint lyin, I remember trap houses being roach and waterbug infested, maybe a mouse or two, BUT RATS and like

you said BED BUG INFESTATIONS were unheard of.....

especially during wight flight... also notice during wight flight, there was little to no gang violence, gangs became dance crews,

and started battling through art form..

cacs came back, so did the violence...

connections folks dont like to make that always get overlooked...

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
The managers of my job have all had to attend these Community Board meetings in the Upper E.Side over the years. I have asked all of them if the issue of the prevalence(working in this neighborhood 31 years in August. Hasn't changed)of dog poop comes up often. They have all said rarely if at all. Noise pollution and outdoor seating irks the CACS around here more than doo doo clusters.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Anytime you are in an area where there or more and more CACs, this is what you'll find. They can't live without them damn animals.
The managers of my job have all had to attend these Community Board meetings in the Upper E.Side over the years. I have asked all of them if the issue of the prevalence(working in this neighborhood 31 years in August. Hasn't changed)of dog poop comes up often. They have all said rarely if at all. Noise pollution and outdoor seating irks the CACS around here more than doo doo clusters.

Right! They complain about noise in neighborhoods right next to sports arenas and night clubs (Gallery Place). We all tell them if you wanted quiet you shoulda moved your ass to the burbs. Then there is the noise pollution they create like with pickle ball...another sport created by mediocre CACs that can't play anything else.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When the CACs first started moving into my neighborhood they would let the dogs shit on the ground but people started screaming at them to clean it up.

And a New Orleans accent can go from charming to downright scary (especially if you aren't familiar with it) in a matter of seconds, now the whites just carry poop bags and clean it up.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

you know whiney lil cacs get on my nerves and need to shut the fuck up most of the times..

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT they have a solid point when it comes to noise complaints..

ok hear me out.. I understand when dudes are riding bikes and they play loud music to alert people

they are coming through,

what gets me, is muthafuckas walkin the street blasting music, as if there are no such things as fuckin ear buds

and wireless headphones..

Nobody wants to hears your fuckin music because YOU are in the mood for YOUR shit... it be sunday morning..

and muthafuckas be blasting some gatdamn edm shit.....

Not gonna lie tho...

some dude was blastin Marvin Gaye and Aretha, and some other classic GODLY SOULFUL SHIIIT I was feelin that shit...

but I DIGRESSS...

I disagree LACK of outdoor seating and the fact, public parks are closed off NOW is some korny krakker shit and proof there are too many pale faces

in nyc..

how the fuck you lockin up the public parks at night, da fuck a knigga supposed to chill wit a blunt an some thirst quenching beverage,

now a kngga gotta be ambitious and get some land to get away from these energy suckin demons...called gentrifyers...

and yes a knigga still got that energy to make moves like a fuckin twenty year old...

Following my own life advice was like HITTING LOTTO!! its like I have three lifetimes to live..

but thats another story for another time!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Catch them in the act and throw it at them, only solution.
Or threaten to castrate their dogs and shove their genitals in the owners mouth while digging in your pocket like you about to pull out a weapon to execute the threat.. umm this tactic I heard works very well

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Or threaten to castrate their dogs and shove their genitals in the owners mouth while digging in your pocket like you about to pull out a weapon to execute the threat.. umm this tactic I heard works very well
200w.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I notice the gentrification a lot but I also have noticed just more animals in general around my area from dogs to random cats some look like house cats and some look like feral cats.I haven't come across shit on my grass or in front of my house but I be looking for it cause like I said everyone has pets now .

Seen a Cane Corso the other day in person... yeah.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm in DC & the area that I'm in it has def gotten worse especially during & after covid. All these folks that had been working from home got dogs & they just let them shit anywhere grass, sidewalks etc. 2 blocks from me is a line of restaurants & stuff and you have def be looking or you'll step in something. Folks have started to complain so they say they're going to start fining folks who get caught, but who knows.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I notice the gentrification a lot but I also have noticed just more animals in general around my area from dogs to random cats some look like house cats and some look like feral cats.I haven't come across shit on my grass or in front of my house but I be looking for it cause like I said everyone has pets now .

Seen a Cane Corso the other day in person... yeah.

I used to have 2, I rarely see white folks with them in the DC area tho. It's two in my neighborhood both owned by black families. I see tons of white folks with those Doodles that seems to be the it dog these days & pit bulls.