jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bitch look like a junkie. :smh:

JqlYDt.jpg

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Aight, so is "LightSkin Keisha" some sort of idiom from the lexicon that I'm just not familiar with? This is the 2nd "LSK" that's not really that light-skinned. She's more of a brown girl to me. Just like the thick one on Power (who I thought this was going to be in the 1st damn place). They're more like "Cinnamon Skinned Keishas" to me.
:dunno:

Fun Fact; the first Keisha I ever met, and my 1st "girlfriend" and last "Keisha", was a certified "light-skinned" Keisha way back in kindergarten...Heaux got me for a strawberry blow pop and a pack of grape Now or Laters...Taught me a valuable lesson; bitches aint shit. FDB
:lol:

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Title is very misleading. Soon as I read “Oh my Zod” I thought it was some chick about to be baptized in the name of Zod at a food truck(I blame Dark 19 for that) but to only to be disappointed by some hoodrat looking chick buying fried food at some food truck. You wrong for this!!!!

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Title is very misleading. Soon as I read “Oh my Zod” I thought it was some chick about to be baptized in the name of Zod at a food truck(I blame Dark 19 for that) but to only to be disappointed by some hoodrat looking chick buying fried food at some food truck. You wrong for this!!!!
Blasphemy is it what it bruh
Post reported

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I'm not trying to be disrespectful but you see women like that on the bus and subway every day.