Klan plotted to assassinate Obama

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
If you’re going to start a thread with a cut-off tweet, copy/paste the whole thing:

Former FBI informant and Army sniper Joe Moore reveals that the Ku Klux Klan plotted to kill Barack Obama in 2008, when he was still a senator.

In 2008, members of a Florida Ku Klux Klan chapter plotted to assassinate then-presidential candidate Barack Obama. The plan included precise details about the day, time, and location of the attack, as well as acquiring .50-caliber rifles and planning the destruction of the assassins’ vehicles. The plot was thwarted by Joe Moore, an FBI informant who had infiltrated the Klan under the guise of a fellow member.

Moore, a former army veteran, joined the KKK as part of a counterterrorism operation. He fed false information to the Klan members and gathered evidence against them, ultimately preventing the assassination. His work led to the identification of several KKK-affiliated law enforcement officers and government officials. After his cover was nearly blown, Moore and his family entered witness protection.

The Klan’s numbers increased following Obama’s election and the 2014 Ferguson protests, but Moore’s efforts significantly disrupted the group. He eventually exposed a conspiracy involving four KKK members plotting another murder, resulting in their arrests and convictions in 2017.

Moore now lives in an undisclosed location, and his memoir, "White Robes and Broken Badges," details his experiences infiltrating the KKK and warns of the ongoing threats posed by white nationalist groups in America.

(Via: @nypost )

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
What I want to know is why no one was prosecuted for conspiracy.
It warrants muthafuckaz getting prosecuted and doing football numbers but I rarely see Klansmen getting caught since they wear bed sheets and actually doing time. It has to be henious with multiple dead bodies to make that happen.

50royz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tiny tip of the Iceberg........them mofo's are evrywhere, Luckily they're not willing to be as bold as they were 50 - 60yrs. ago......

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Remember,when Fox News and the Republican Party threw a huge fit about the FBI and several independent news organizations made a report about the rise of white supremacy around that time....

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

giphy.gif

Dntr39.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If this was me claiming some assassination plot I would be doubted and called mentally ill. Too many of you live on Fantasy Island, with naked indigenous white women walking around. I can't be around you because of your weakness.

p11301_v_v9_aa.jpg

If you read the tweet, they had a bunch of law enforcement as members.

This is why cops get prosecuted because they have bad apples in their ranks. It isn't because somebody wants to persecute them for doing their job. With bodycams, overzealous prosecution of police is hard to do.

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The money that supported his campaign where did it come from? His campaign blew Cythia Mickenny out of the spotlight. What happened in South Africa made them prepare to do it over here. Either we separate and take this earth back from these white devils or do like the prisoners in Jonestown

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Somebody just posted about this subject yesterday I’m going to say the same thing that I said in that post….. Obama was the real change agent a lot of white people never thought that they would see a black US president in their lifetime. And a lot of those white people are still pissed as hell that he was present and not for just four years, but eight years. A lot of white people just realized that this country is changing and it’s changing rapidly.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Funny how this comes out now that there is a strong chance a black woman will probably become president.
:hmm:
Well, to most older Black people, we are not surprised. They are here for white people in this country that want to hold onto the old way, but as I stated a minute ago, Obama was the real Change agent and He burst those racist white people bubble.