Kodak Black is trying to get clean

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

Did I fall asleep in the time machine? Is this 1997?

Meth is a fucking monster! I know tweakers that wish they would have stayed with coke. It's less damaging to your brain and somehow less addictive.

What's next? Is he going to say he only did it to stay up all night at a warehouse party or cram for a calculus exam.

Fucking 1997.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's Molly that has em,they would rather smoke Molly than crack in 2024.

It hasn't hit in other places like it is in FL but it's coming...

It's a song about it which is almost a decade ago

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

A junkie is a junkie. An addict is an addict.

The second I try to rout for this goofy nigga, he says more dumb shit.

Still wish this retard success in getting clean. Addiction sucks!!!
Best way ta put it Deezz. I'm not wasting my thoughts and prayers though. I'll save them for someone else.

WJ1sa3.jpg

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Molly the drug is replacing crack.The crack smokers would rather smoke molly now.

Some don't see it as a big deal because it's Molly but after awhile they look like fiends as if they were smoking crack.
Most of what we call molly is cut with either fentanyl or meth and all opioids are synthesized to morphine as soon as it enters the blood so in the body other than amounts of morphine gained in the conversation there is very little between drinking lean and shooting up dope. So for him to down play his addiction by looking down on junkies, when he basically has the same shit in his body fucking him up, is hilarious.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Most of what we call molly is cut with either fentanyl or meth and all opioids are synthesized to morphine as soon as it enters the blood so in the body other than amounts of morphine gained in the conversation there is very little between drinking lean and shooting up dope. So for him to down play his addiction by looking down on junkies, when he basically has the same shit in his body fucking him up, is hilarious.
dude

molly ain't nothing but powdered 2005 blue dolphins. mdma in an era when jiggas is no longer worth a damn.

and somebody tell old boy you don't smoke no fucking molly.