**LADIES** One Pic

followup

BGOL Investor
The challenge is to post a man sexier than the post above you...I'll show you what I mean :D

idris1.jpg

followup

BGOL Investor
whoops Onyx...my post was NOT in response to Tyrese's sexy self...it was a reply to thighsneyes's post....Tyrese belongs under Lamman :yes:

lamman_essence_large.jpg

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

Strictly physically speaking....big, brawny, manly, strong features. He exudes testosterone. Jaw line is strong. Low set eyes. kissable lips. And has a purple aura to him. What's not to love? He's tall, he could put some more weight on but my cooking would do that just fine lol.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
url

That's for MelonP! :)

:eek:

*melts

Thanks for that one! :D

Strictly physically speaking....big, brawny, manly, strong features. He exudes testosterone. Jaw line is strong. Low set eyes. kissable lips. And has a purple aura to him. What's not to love? He's tall, he could put some more weight on but my cooking would do that just fine lol.

:lol:

I don't know why but his hair is a turn off for me...but uh, purple aura? Are you...sine...anste...whatever that word is where you see colors from sound?

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
lol his hair?? He doesn't have any really. And no, we can all see auras. We just access that ability differently and sometimes it's just plain clouded.

RepostKing

Back up Modrator
Registered
this thread is revealing. seems kats just have to work out a lil bit to have the bodies a lot of women like. Might take some kats on here 6 months if they could drive past the McDonalds

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
lol his hair?? He doesn't have any really. And no, we can all see auras. We just access that ability differently and sometimes it's just plain clouded.

was that david banner?

also...explain more about the auras...if u dont mind:D

how do u see it? how do u know its accurate?

(this may need its own thread lol)

followup

BGOL Investor
this thread is revealing. seems kats just have to work out a lil bit to have the bodies a lot of women like. Might take some kats on here 6 months if they could drive past the McDonalds
:yes: I wish more men would take the time to define their bodies a little bit....especially because it's easier for men to build muscle. I just like a balanced body: no built upper body with chicken legs...work it all out or don't do it at all. EXAMPLE:
rims_Jermaine%2BO%27Neal.jpg

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
he made my pussy dry:(
:yes: I wish more men would take the time to define their bodies a little bit....especially because it's easier for men to build muscle. I just like a balanced body: no built upper body with chicken legs...work it all out or don't do it at all. EXAMPLE:
rims_Jermaine%2BO%27Neal.jpg

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
was that david banner?

also...explain more about the auras...if u dont mind:D

how do u see it? how do u know its accurate?

(this may need its own thread lol)

No, he's a MMA fighter, Quentin Jackson. 1 of the only men to tingle me besides the hubby :yes:

I've met him a couple times and personality wise he's a pretty cool kat.