wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

hqdefault.jpg

https://www.worldwideentertainmenttv.com/master-t-talks-tupac-his-last-mtv-interview/

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Dope shit.

I wish more people would come forward with their 2pac interviews and tapes and shit. I know there are more out there.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Good intuition for the Rankin interviewer and share the response, life is precious and even if it's doing your job take a little time even if it's a minute to make it special
none of know our expire date or what effect the now will have on the future.

Had a co-worker pass away end of September, he left work looking fully healthy and saying "I'll see you guys next week", found out thru text his Aunt posted on facebook he passed in his sleep that night. :smh:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Good intuition for the Rankin interviewer and share the response, life is precious and even if it's doing your job take a little time even if it's a minute to make it special
none of know our expire date or what effect the now will have on the future.

Had a co-worker pass away end of September, he left work looking fully healthy and saying "I'll see you guys next week", found out thru text his Aunt posted on facebook he passed in his sleep that night. :smh:

The Louie Rankin WWETV interview was conducted a couple weeks ago. I was shocked to hear his passing. Some inside info. He was really pumped about his new album with DJ Khaled and the movie YANK with Bang Em Smurf he was telling us he was going to have DJ Khaled "blow it up". He also was suppose to do some promo work with WorldWide about the movie on set.

One of the guys in the movie Kama was making jokes how Rankin still had strength and his muscle even though he got older and said he was tough play boxing with him.

He told us his WWETV interview was just a warm up and he was going to be doing some shoots next time. Ironically, that is when I found out he had his own driver and he was notoriously late for the interview. This was completely shocking to me to hear he died.