Latino and Asian fraternities/sororities showing Black people how to step and stroll

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Second twitter vid, first one freezes

0d2b1fa8d84789b81a35af35c91295c4199d68b9.gif

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aint NOTHING changed in HISTORY, Everybody emulated

THE REAL AMAURICANS AKA AMERICANS....... Mexicans be beige as fuck,

talkin about Brown Power.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For all the things I say in private about our folks, and how some of the culture is destructive to self..... CANT NOBODY F wit us when it comes to anything rhythmic, being creative or just being the standard of fly.

This is terrible.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit was horrible. lol We are definitely safe in the step competition arena lol

It's sad however that's what black fraternaties and sororities are known for. I came in this thread halfway hoping they were feeding the homeless or working with kids or networking better with each other. But nah it's a step off. SMH

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's five em and by january there will only be 3 of em....

They'll desolve and end up in black fraternities.....

they can't duplicate,they can try but it just never is the same.....

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit was horrible. lol We are definitely safe in the step competition arena lol

It's sad however that's what black fraternaties and sororities are known for. I came in this thread halfway hoping they were feeding the homeless or working with kids or networking better with each other. But nah it's a step off. SMH

i would say predominantly and overwhelmingly yes...HOWEVER, there was a convened stepshow in the south i went where the white sorirty WON and nobody could doubt the work they put in to win. they used every move, magic trick, and dance off collaboration that they could...even did the irish/scottish clog tap dance whatever the fuq...it was good...precise, tight movements-no flinching and most importantly on beat. they shocked the crowd. but afterwards they gave props to all the divine 9 and from what i heard donated the money to scholarships...imma look around and see if i can find the footage...this shit here ^^^^^is hot garbage

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
As a Black person, I'ma start stealing THEIR shit. And I don't wanna shit about it when they start crying.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I say Vulture, you say Punk!!

i remember this scene . it was filmed at Morris Brown back in the day....doing the butt , dc gogo by EU was filmed over at clark atlanta and the wake up scene over on the yard between Morehouse and CAU....man the memories...LOL. i had a older homie that let me know when they was shooting the butt video but was too late to get in. man tisha campbell, jasmine guy, terri witlow was finer than frogs hair back in the day....the wall and father time are undefeated.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Reminder, there are very public people and others, who say that Black people have NO culture and that WE stole from everyone lol.