Latinos for trump

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good luck to em, Trump gets in there and starts reporting and deporting their asses back over that fence and they won't be smiling no more.

I was undecided until a week ago and I'm for homegirl over Trump fuck that he shouldn't be in office cause he's going to free youngThug

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bottom line: FUCK EM. Every Latino I know but one is a republican. He basically said they’ll sell out their own to be white. I’ll never accept the term “white hispanic”. The Internet scrubbed an interview with goofy rapper Pitbull after the interviewer got tired of him calling himself white and asked him “Aren’t you Cuban?” then CacBull started stuttering.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bottom line: FUCK EM. Every Latino I know but one is a republican. He basically said they’ll sell out their own to be white. I’ll never accept the term “white hispanic”. The Internet scrubbed an interview with goofy rapper Pitbull after the interviewer got tired of him calling himself white and asked him “Aren’t you Cuban?” then CacBull started stuttering.
Probably not the interview you were referring to but he calls himself "white."

His mother:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Fam Hispanic is an ethnicity. In the case of race, for example, Pit Bull, Fat Joe, Cadi B & Snitch 9 are white on their birth certificate and official documents. Don't get it fuzzy.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam Hispanic is an ethnicity. In the case of race, for example, Pit Bull, Fat Joe, Cadi B & Snitch 9 are white on their birth certificate and official documents. Don't get it fuzzy.

I’m not misinformed or confused; I just don’t care. And they shouldn’t have had license to say nigga in their music or social groups. A coworker “Chloe Gonzalez” looks, sounds, is fluent in Spanish since birth, Born to Hispanic parents calls herself “white”. She’s even built like a baked potato so you know she’s authentic Mexican. Fuuuuuuck her. Fuck Nikki Haley and her being white on her drivers license and voter registration. Fuck-them-all. You are white when the Klan gives you the WiFi password; other than that, fuck em. Latino consider themselves white like new car interior: Sandstorm, Khakai, Sahara. Bitch,

southrue

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I’m not misinformed or confused; I just don’t care. And they shouldn’t have had license to say nigga in their music or social groups. A coworker “Chloe Gonzalez” looks, sounds, is fluent in Spanish since birth, Born to Hispanic parents calls herself “white”. She’s even built like a baked potato so you know she’s authentic Mexican. Fuuuuuuck her. Fuck Nikki Haley and her being white on her drivers license and voter registration. Fuck-them-all. You are white when the Klan gives you the WiFi password; other than that, fuck em. Latino consider themselves white like new car interior: Sandstorm, Khakai, Sahara. Bitch,
Saying the Klan determines who's white is like saying NOI determines who's black. There are white, black, and Mestizos living in Latin and South America. Most of the Cubans in Miami are White they just happened to be from Cuba. Just like Elon Musk is white and happens to be from South Africa.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Saying the Klan determines who's white is like saying NOI determines who's black. There are white, black, and Mestizos living in Latin and South America. Most of the Cubans in Miami are White they just happened to be from Cuba. Just like Elon Musk is white and happens to be from South Africa.
you can pretty much be whatever you say you are but other people are going to put you whatever they think in their minds. Scientifically, race is just a social construct and just a poor way to see the lineage of a human. If everyone took DNA tests, you would be surprised to see we are all mixed mutts.

It's just a very visual way to separate people and maintain power by pointing a finger at someone they can see instead of the rich man stealing from their pocket. the game works flawlessly as 90% of you are baited into division politics every cycle and get told who your enemy is.