let's keep it real, is this really attractive?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So I know this chic, Italian and some Middle Eastern shit that has a BAD BBL... it looks goofy as hell because her legs are so skinny... for her profession she does injections in women's faces to help with wrinkles n all that other stuff... she's fairly popular here in the city of Houston and is on several local shows talking about her profession and life in general...

Anyway, she posted a meme about men wanting a natural woman but then having a IG following of plastic, build a bear bitches with fake lips, breasts, BBLs, etc. My dumbass, not thinking, hit her with that reality check and said 'we'll most definitely fuck those chicks but we not dating them... women get that confused, what we'll fuck and what we'll wife... it's like going to Miami and renting a Lamb for the weekend... nice to drive and show off but not practical for everyday use.'

There was a pause, and I could see the typing bubbles pop up, stop, pop up again and finally she wrote "is that why I didn't hear from you after you fucked me??"

Part of me wanted to say YES but let's be real, my dog ass trying to fuck again so I had to clean it up.

I was like "I'm only responding from the perspective of that meme you posted, it's not necessarily my thoughts on the subject... I was just trying to give some insight... I don't care either way..."

Definitely pulled that save outta my ass and am back in her good graces... that ass was cartoonishly fake but that mouth and the pussy were OUTSTANDING.

If we can’t be honest with them, then they have no reason to stop doing what they do.

I’m definitely, not suggesting you should have been honest because I get 100% where you’re coming from. Lol

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
If we can’t be honest with them, then they have no reason to stop doing what they do.

I’m definitely, not suggesting you should have been honest because I get 100% where you’re coming from. Lol

I would say I'd be honest after a fuck her a few more times but that would be a lie also...
:lol: