Lil Durk's son is just 10yr old and has Allegedly shoots his stepdad to protect mom during domestic dispute!

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kids have no place in grown folks business.All I see is two females out of control,screaming and then a pop.

It's a hard job coming into an already made up family but to come in a family where the childs father is a rich Chiraq savage,it's not your house and never will be,you're just visiting .

Luckly he lived and tomorrow he can get a lawyer and file

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I mean if a dude puts his hands on your mom or siblings you protect blood at all cost.. this youngin kept the code alive.. bet that dude won’t touch her again.. if it was a domestic violence situation

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kids have no place in grown folks business.All I see is two females out of control,screaming and then a pop.

It's a hard job coming into an already made up family but to come in a family where the childs father is a rich Chiraq savage,it's not your house and never will be,you're just visiting .

Luckly he lived and tomorrow he can get a lawyer and file
Her a lawyer n file what tho?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her a lawyer n file what tho?
Divorce....file them fucking papers.

The kid and the bullet said it's over.

I wonder if this is the broad he has like three kids with who's messican or white?she is related to T.I's wife

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Divorce....file them fucking papers.

The kid and the bullet said it's over.

I wonder if this is the broad he has like three kids with who's messican or white?she is related to T.I's wife
Lol Idk the girl I didn't know they was married

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean if a dude puts his hands on your mom or siblings you protect blood at all cost.. this youngin kept the code alive.. bet that dude won’t touch her again.. if it was a domestic violence situation
This ain't what happened though dude.
That mother needs to be thrown in jail.
She came to that man's house attacking him and told her son to shoot him.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This woman really came to this man's house to kill him.
Glad it was all caught on tape because without it she would lie and say she was abused.
Imagine the kid you raised just shooting you. Dude picked the wrong bitch.

Also Durk has nothing to do with this shit.