Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Lil Wayne Announces "Sqvad Up" Mobile Game

Posted by Kevin Goddard,
Jun 6, 2016 at 10:48pm
1465262328_3ae81c411055e5ec904689b7cfebfbc4.png

12-21-2016-2.jpg

It appears Lil Wayne is taking his business ventures into the video game realm.

Taking a page out of Kanye West’s book, it looks like Lil Wayne is getting into the video game business. On Monday, the YMCMB boss took to his IG page to reportedly announce a new video game “komin soon” called “Sqvad Up.”

Little is known about the upcoming venture, other than it’s an app played on a mobile device and looks to be affiliated with skateboarding somehow. The IG clip, which finds Tunechi saying “welcome to Hollygrove, my town,” reveals that the game will be available on Google Play and the iTunes App Store. As for when the game will be available remains unknown, but just know it’s “komin soon.”

Check out the announcement below, and keep it locked for more details to be on the way.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Sooooo these one of those Freemium games, that charge for upgrades? If so, ya boy might be able to make some money.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Since these one of those Freemium games, that charge for upgrades? If so, ya boy might be able to make some money.

I mean let's say he ready put some creative features into the next installment then get into that clickable ad money. His numbers could do really well, let's say he drop some exclusive tracks on the app.

Just a little outside the box thinking could have him doing pretty.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
I mean let's say he ready put some creative features into the next installment then get into that clickable ad money. His numbers could do really well, let's say he drop some exclusive tracks on the app.

Just a little outside the box thinking could have him doing pretty.

Releasing music?

That will be some shit!
:money:

I'm high key tight that I didn't think of that. Dude could really change the game. We had ring tone rap, now mobile-game rap.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
We have a robot on Mars and cars driving themselves but mobile games still looking like double dragon out this bitch :smh:

I think it's a memory thing. Most people are not willing to lose a whole heap of memory for a game. Me on the other hand I'm the opposite. I have all the rockstar mobile games on my phone, but I also have a 256gb memory card

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Releasing music?

That will be some shit!
:money:

I'm high key tight that I didn't think of that. Dude could really change the game. We had ring tone rap, now mobile-game rap.

Bro, man I have a few ideas on pen and pad, just working to get the game changer out the way first.