Lindsay Graham on why Ukraine has to win this conflict…$12 trillion worth of minerals

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
granted if the UK & US didn’t stop the peace arraignment, these conflict would’ve been been over…..

He touched on some backdoor talks that many folks don’t know about…

I’m see if I can find a video or article about this info. I’m try to explain…

Years ago Ukraine was in a tough financial situation. Russia and America both had deals to help them out… American companies purchased land which would help Ukraine get funds.
Russia wanted to have joint ventures that allowed Ukraine to keep their land but would get funds from their big cuz(I guess grow together, is what they calls it :lol: ).

Here is where I don’t recall what happened..

Not sure if Ukraine went with the Russian plan and then the overthrown happened. If so, we know Zelensky went with Our deal

But here is LG…

Key statement,

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“Near Pokrovsk, which Russian troops are approaching, there is a mine producing coking coal. There is also a deposit of lithium ores there. The loss of coal and metals will have a detrimental effect on the Ukrainian economy.

Pokrovsk is a strategically important city for Ukrainian metallurgy due to the coking coal, there is no other such source in the country.

This region is generally rich in minerals. Near Pokrovsk there is also a large deposit of lithium, the demand for which has now increased sharply in the world (lithium is used to produce electric vehicle batteries). There are also deposits of tantalum, niobium, beryllium ores, as well as quartz and muscovite”