LL COOL J - Saturday Night Special ft. Rick Ross, Fat Joe

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok LL we see you....4 hip-hop.

But you might want to follow up next with a girl joint.

Sowada

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
wOoDJs.gif

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bro b4 i even listened i knew rick was gonna b talking bout the same shit ..cars jewelry n dam money ..

even DMX said it on the breakfast club ...bro ok talk about something else ...

80% of his shit is the same topic ...
thats all he can do.....it aint like he a gangsta or can kick some conscious knowledge.
so cars, clothes, money, and jewelry is all he can rap about.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
The best TS affiliate single beside Remy.

WTF happened to Armageddon? I thought that was Joe’s boy more than Pun and the rest of TS. Geddy dropped off the face of the earth. You don’t even hear or see him on YouTube videos talking shit about Joe.

He don’t even have a Wikipedia page. Hell, Tony Sunshine has a Wikipedia page Lolz

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
This is 10 -13 years too late. Not really interested seeing senior citizens s on the mic. Andre 3000 new the time and that's why he left the game and instra decided to troll everybody with flutes and oboes.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is 10 -13 years too late. Not really interested seeing senior citizens s on the mic. Andre 3000 new the time and that's why he left the game and instra decided to troll everybody with flutes and oboes.

Why is rap the only genre that disposes the elders? He still got it. He still has fans too, so why should he stop just because he is older?

The Rolling Stones are touring right now and they are damn near 100.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
bro b4 i even listened i knew rick was gonna b talking bout the same shit ..cars jewelry n dam money ..

even DMX said it on the breakfast club ...bro ok talk about something else ...

80% of his shit is the same topic ...
I don't know why LL put them two on this, he really should of rocked this alone