Long Island principal arrested for harassing ex, threatening to ‘f–k up’ her new boyfriend

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Long Island principal arrested for harassing ex, threatening to ‘f–k up’ her new boyfriend​

By
Steven Vago
Published Aug. 7, 2024, 11:49 p.m. ET

A Long Island principal was arrested for harassing his ex and threatening to “f–k up” her new beau during disturbing outbursts outside her Manhattan home last month, prosecutors said.
Shannon Burton, the principal at Milton L. Olive Middle School in Wyandanch, called his former gal pal and allegedly seethed, “I’ll f–k up your boyfriend. Wait until I catch him. How can you do this to me? You’re f—ing this guy,” on July 25, according to a criminal complaint.
Burton made 15 other calls to his ex and rang her doorbell multiple times over several hours — after creepily tracking down her address, according to the Manhattan District Attorney’s office.
Principal Dr. Shannon Burton of Wyandanch middle school
Shannon Burton, the principal at Milton L. Olive Middle School in Wyandanch, LI, was arrested for harassing his ex and threatening to “f–k up” her new beau during disturbing outbursts outside her NYC home.News 12 Long Island
The former couple split at the end of 2023.

In one phone call, the accused creep said, “I just saw you leave your apartment” as she headed out the door with her boyfriend.

Burton, 44, also allegedly keyed the woman’s car and repeatedly banged on the door of her Upper East Side apartment.
Prosecutors said during the frightening episodes, she called the cops several times but when they got there, Burton fled.
When her lover left for work in the morning, Burton allegedly cornered him on the street.
“Did you just leave her apartment? Are you guys f–king? I just need to have a conversation with her,” Burton demanded during the hair-raising encounter — leading his frightened ex to call the cops.
Milton L. Olive middle school
Since his arrest, Burton has been reassigned to work from home while the school district conducts an internal investigation, the outlet reported.Facebook/Milton L Olive MS PTA
When police arrived, Burton allegedly ran from them and crawled under cars before finally getting cuffed.
While he was arrested, he blurted out, “How would you react if you saw your girlfriend with another man?” to one of the cops as he admitted he “messed with” his ex all night, according to prosecutors.
Burton, of Yonkers, was charged with aggravated harassment and ordered by a Manhattan judge to stay away from his ex.
He was previously the subject of a grade-fixing probe, according to News 12 Long Island.
Burton was reinstated at the school just last month, the channel said.
Since his arrest, Burton has been reassigned to work from home while the school district conducts an internal investigation, the outlet reported.
Burton could not be reached for comment Wednesday night.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
Registered
She must did some things to him that's never been done.

That nigga asked another man if they fucking? Cmon man!!