Looking back this experience with this guy turned out to be a bad call for Wifey and me.....I took the L

Bullet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I believe this is the one interaction that turned out to damage our relationship. I kinda stepped back and let things happen. While she felt it was more of an assault cause he never listen to any commands to stop or slow down. Nor did I step in and intervene or stop it when she was in trouble. I took a L on this one.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4c659e8d-9422-49d0-868c-fb611001266d_text.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It damaged ya relationship cause she wanted to review the tape to see herself in action and noticed you were only focused on him.. she thought you might liked him more than she did

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
At this point can we get some new shit. If you are committed to this lifestyle, let’s get some anal some dp something new

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor

I believe this is the one interaction that turned out to damage our relationship. I kinda stepped back and let things happen. While she felt it was more of an assault cause he never listen to any commands to stop or slow down. Nor did I step in and intervene or stop it when she was in trouble. I took a L on this one.

Yoooo, I don't usually comment on your stuff Pimpin... Keep it up, I think it's fun for the board, BUT.... did I hear, Biz Markie's, Just a Friend, while ole boy was doing the Nasty with your wife? And you say he just a friend..........

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo! You need to stab a motherfcuker after that! Like fileting a motherfcuker after the smacking he put on the Mrs's!!! Pretty sure there isn't a jury on this planet that would convict after seeing these clips!