Looks like she caught the holy Ghost in the water getting fucked good with her legs up.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
so true,its weird cause I remember thinking damn her pussy is dry as hell to be in water and I learned later that chlorine in the pool fucks up the wetness and actually can dry her out
Will fuck up their wetness and have their shit smelling fished up cause the chlorine throws a bitch's ph balance off for a minute.

I've did it multiple times in the water and it's safe to say I am good from this point on.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Will fuck up their wetness and have their shit smelling fished up cause the chlorine throws a bitch's ph balance off for a minute.

I've did it multiple times in the water and it's safe to say I am good from this point on.
the worst dick scratch I ever got was from fuckin in the jacuzzi,thought it felt tight and scratchy but had no idea until later I went to piss and my shit was rubbed raw as hell on the sides. it was like sandpaper had scratched me up

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Fucking in any water is not all that it's cracked up to be.
Beat me to it Famo! But it reminds me of the time I almost drowned after a white chick jumped on my back on the beach with the water damn near at my chest. The real problem happened when I fell into a hole in the sand and the water was immediately above my head.
The sheer fear of the drop caused me to stretch my legs unnaturally enough to catch instant leg cramps in both of my legs simultaneously.
I was in a potential life-and-death pinch and the first thing I did was lose the broad, next, I remained calm and decided to float on my back using only my arms to peddle me back to the shore.
But there are two things to bear in mind, I am not a good swimmer and two when you are swimming on your back you have no way of knowing if you are moving or if the tide is pulling you back out. So while swimming blindly I told myself I would not stop swimming until I knew I was at a safe (also keep in mind, I was fully aware that if I stopped thinking I was at a safe level, yet the water was actually above my head, I might have drowned due to my legs being cramped up, and pulling myself up to floating on my back might have been too much for me, at that state).
But what wound up happening was, when I finally thought it was safe to stop swimming (I shit you not) I was below knee-high in the water, still not knowing how deep the water was, but then when I saw this kid next to me with this, dude wtf look on his face, yeah I knew my black ass lived to see another day!
So the moral of the story is, don't fuck around with white folks in the water, shit may not turn out the way you want it to.