Louis Farrakhan Exposes Rothschild Bankers (1995)

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Louis Farrakhan Exposes Rothschild Bankers (1995)
Saviours' Day 1995

Wanted to post this to listen to what he stated in 1995 about the Federal Reserve, Hitler, Rothschild, Warburgs, and look at how it so relates to today especially these times and with the election.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Being that he made the threat, he gets the credit.

Over Elijah? Lmao. Farrakhan didnt run shit then. He was one of many soldiers. Malcolm fucked up going to white media to "tattletale" on Elijah which pissed him and the Nation off big time. If they did order him dead, which they didnt, Elijah wouldve gave the order, not Lou. People just use this myth to shit on Farrakhan then go work for the CACs every day who they know killed and enslaved their ancestors.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because he killed Malcolm

U get a nice pass when u have a hand in executing black leaders

Imagine if Harriet Tubman gat caught back in the day
That is totally false. Even with the proof that the government did it. Why would a black man who has devoted his life to the liberation of blacks go and kill a black. I could understand people wanting to believe that if Malcolm was white.
I never ran from the klu klux klan so why should I have to run from a black man?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
For those interested, 4 hr speech, dropping some deep truths about things in this current day. Speech is from Oct 30th 2016. He begins at about the first hour mark and speaks on Clintons, Trump, Obama.