Man says he is currently $40k in debt as the outcome of doing the new viral Chase money glitch

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Crazy...I saw people talking about this on twitter a few days ago....I think they were writing themselves a check, deposting it into the ATM, and cashing out the amount?
That money is only temporary until they get caught.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Ok, I looked into this.

This glitch happened a year ago.

Chase also had some issues about 4 years ago with their ATM’s.

Not finding anything current on it.

Ok.

I just happened to be talking to a co-worker the other day and this topic came up.

He told me the scam is still going on currently.

What he told me was the scam actually kicked in during the Great Recession. It was a “Word of Mouth” scam and Chase Bank was completely unaware it was going on.

Then during the pandemic shutdown, some idiot got on the internet and blabbered about and it went viral, word spread and Chase found out about it.

For whatever reason, Chase has not been able to get control of this hack and has just resorted to blacklisting people who are caught to the banks/credit people.

He also told me that there is a “Word of Mouth” scam going on with one or more banks with their banking apps that the banks are completely unaware of. He did not give me any details.

I suspect he knows but being we are not Buddy/Buddy, he wasn’t going to tell me and keep it a secret.

BGOL needs to find out and personally PM me the details ASAP!!!

HaHa!!!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No!! Not that I can remember. That might have been after me.

I remember when the FEDS came on campus and got someone for scamming credit cards and cell phones.

Yeah, it was the Wachovia ATM on campus. One of my homies was telling me about it and said kats were lined up at the student center withdrawing money.

Same thing happened to them. Account balances went to the negative once the error was corrected. I heard kats got hit with negative $2k balances. My homie that told me was about $500 or whatever they allowed people to withdrawal at the time.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, it was the Wachovia ATM on campus. One of my homies was telling me about it and said kats were lined up at the student center withdrawing money.

Same thing happened to them. Account balances went to the negative once the error was corrected. I heard kats got hit with negative $2k balances. My homie that told me was about $500 or whatever they allowed people to withdrawal at the time.

Damn