Man says it feels better to pay bills for a woman who’s not expecting it than for one who demands you to!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think he’s saying is 1 is very appreciative and humble compared to the one that feels entitled.. he rather do something for a humble appreciative female than an entitled bitch

I can respect that, I also respect people who go 50/50 because everybody got different sayings of what is a provider.
But this is with anything in life; no matter the relationship. Entitled people are an ass to deal with; regardless of the person or the relationship…

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
But this is with anything in life; no matter the relationship. Entitled people are an ass to deal with; regardless of the person or the relationship…
I agree, I will not deal with a entitled chick who thinks someone should do something for her and won't reciprocate.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I rather just supply semen to their jibbs. Nothing like overflowing a bitch's mouth and the nut spills out the corner of her mouth dripping down making a small cumpool on the floor.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree, I will not deal with a entitled chick who thinks someone should do something for her and won't reciprocate.
That’s the thing. You’ll keep taking about chicks. What about entitled children ? have you ever worked for an entitled boss? What about having an entitled employee? They all are ridiculous. It’s not the woman women that’s the issue; it’s the character trait or mentality of entitlement!!!!!!!!

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
MEN, STOP DATING LIABILITIES!

1. If she can’t even scrape together the fare to visit someone she claims to love, she’s a liability—cut her loose.

2. A woman who can’t bother to get you a birthday or Valentine’s gift but expects you to move heaven and earth for her on her special days? Liability. Drop her.

3. If she can’t call you for five minutes without begging for airtime or data, she’s nothing but a drain on your resources—liability!

4. It’s ridiculous how some men put up with women who treat relationships like a payday. Newsflash: sex benefits both sides. If she doesn’t get that, she’s a liability.

I don’t care how gorgeous she is—if she’s a liability, she’s not worth your time. Beauty is just the surface; focus on what really matters! Find a woman who brings value to your life—someone with financial, emotional, and spiritual intelligence.

6. Date a woman who knows how to manage and multiply what she has and what you give her. You’ll find peace with a partner who pulls her weight, not one who always has her hand out.

7. I’m not saying she needs to be rich, but she better have something going on, no matter how small. Because when times get tough, you need someone who can step up, not just sit back.

Two strong minds are better than one. Remember that. #1 Rule.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
MEN, STOP DATING LIABILITIES!

1. If she can’t even scrape together the fare to visit someone she claims to love, she’s a liability—cut her loose.

2. A woman who can’t bother to get you a birthday or Valentine’s gift but expects you to move heaven and earth for her on her special days? Liability. Drop her.

3. If she can’t call you for five minutes without begging for airtime or data, she’s nothing but a drain on your resources—liability!

4. It’s ridiculous how some men put up with women who treat relationships like a payday. Newsflash: sex benefits both sides. If she doesn’t get that, she’s a liability.

I don’t care how gorgeous she is—if she’s a liability, she’s not worth your time. Beauty is just the surface; focus on what really matters! Find a woman who brings value to your life—someone with financial, emotional, and spiritual intelligence.

6. Date a woman who knows how to manage and multiply what she has and what you give her. You’ll find peace with a partner who pulls her weight, not one who always has her hand out.

7. I’m not saying she needs to be rich, but she better have something going on, no matter how small. Because when times get tough, you need someone who can step up, not just sit back.

Two strong minds are better than one. Remember that. #1 Rule.
PREACH!