Man Shannon Sharp is a fool - Dude said skip throw that white paint on Lebron's face on that mural

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Not when it comes to LeBitch. Skip is right, Jordan was the GOAT of athletes, now its Brady, bitch boy will never touch them.

26_5024622.png

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
What's worst him saying Bron could be the goat or Skip saying Leonard is the best player in the league?

Lebron being the GOAT is easily worse.

You're talking about an all-time status versus a current status, and Kawhi has the tools.

I can't speak for anyone else, but while Lebron is easily in my top 10 all-time, I can't put him over Kareem, Magic, or Bird. Wilt? Eeeeeh. Thats hard to say. Maybe. Maybe Lebron could be in my top 5. Wait, there is no way Lebron is better than Hakeem Olajuwon. I could stomach Lebron at 6. If I had to draft Lebron vs Shaq, I'm taking Shaq, but I think Lebron would have a better career.

This weak ass basketball these niggas are playing nowadays ... man, these guys don't even come into the league prepared to play like they used to. Lebron HIMSELF said the league needed contraction because of how watered down the league is. LEBRON said this. The last commissioner and the NEW commissioner has noted the lack of great talent nowadays on RECORD. We have stars, but there was a lot more of them back then.

I also feel Lebron's game would suffer in an era of shot blockers and hand checks. Bogut was making him mortal last year, bro'. Bogut got hurt, and they turned the fucking series around. Lebron lives off of attacking the basket. Also, in a hand checking league, the momentum he needs to drive to the basket, he can't gather anymore, because you can put hands on him. He can't explode off of a first step like smaller perimeter players. While ridiculously athletic, he has too much mass. A train may be able to go as fast as a car, but it takes longer to get to top speed.

...and lastly, Lebron disappears at the end of games too much for me. They try to mask it by calling him a team player, but he's ball dominant all the fucking time, ANYWAY .... why is he deferring to Kyrie at the end of games? Lebron is not great at creating his own shot when defenses are buckling down at the end of games. I've noticed that, and I saw someone write about it in an article last week. THis is why he gives it to Kyrie. Not only that - and this isnt his fault - but dude has had too much easy paths to the Finals, bro'. The East has NEVER been as weak as its been in the Lebron era. Especially in the past five to six years.

I don't buy the Lebron hype, and he STILL in my top 10. I could rant about why I think he's top 10, too. But, Lebron don't need any help on BGOL.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's worst him saying Bron could be the goat or Skip saying Leonard is the best player in the league?

Easily Skip saying Leonard is the best

Easily

Lebron has a CHANCE to be the GOAT but Leonard will never be the best player in the NBA as long as Lebron James is in his prime

None of these niggas will be

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Lebron being the GOAT is easily worse.

You're talking about an all-time status versus a current status, and Kawhi has the tools.

I can't speak for anyone else, but while Lebron is easily in my top 10 all-time, I can't put him over Kareem, Magic, or Bird. Wilt? Eeeeeh. Thats hard to say. Maybe. Maybe Lebron could be in my top 5. Wait, there is no way Lebron is better than Hakeem Olajuwon. I could stomach Lebron at 6. If I had to draft Lebron vs Shaq, I'm taking Shaq, but I think Lebron would have a better career.

This weak ass basketball these niggas are playing nowadays ... man, these guys don't even come into the league prepared to play like they used to. Lebron HIMSELF said the league needed contraction because of how watered down the league is. LEBRON said this. The last commissioner and the NEW commissioner has noted the lack of great talent nowadays on RECORD. We have stars, but there was a lot more of them back then.

I also feel Lebron's game would suffer in an era of shot blockers and hand checks. Bogut was making him mortal last year, bro'. Bogut got hurt, and they turned the fucking series around. Lebron lives off of attacking the basket. Also, in a hand checking league, the momentum he needs to drive to the basket, he can't gather anymore, because you can put hands on him. He can't explode off of a first step like smaller perimeter players. While ridiculously athletic, he has too much mass. A train may be able to go as fast as a car, but it takes longer to get to top speed.

...and lastly, Lebron disappears at the end of games too much for me. They try to mask it by calling him a team player, but he's ball dominant all the fucking time, ANYWAY .... why is he deferring to Kyrie at the end of games? Lebron is not great at creating his own shot when defenses are buckling down at the end of games. I've noticed that, and I saw someone write about it in an article last week. THis is why he gives it to Kyrie. Not only that - and this isnt his fault - but dude has had too much easy paths to the Finals, bro'. The East has NEVER been as weak as its been in the Lebron era. Especially in the past five to six years.

I don't buy the Lebron hype, and he STILL in my top 10. I could rant about why I think he's top 10, too. But, Lebron don't need any help on BGOL.

Man I started reading the first fee lines then realized how you comparing a dude who's still playing to cats who is retired....I had to stop reading, then scroll and saw there wasn't a end to the post....

So I'm sure you passionate about your stance whatever it is. I'm might come back later but I could've do it at the moment

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Easily Skip saying Leonard is the best

Easily

Lebron has a CHANCE to be the GOAT but Leonard will never be the best player in the NBA as long as Lebron James is in his prime

None of these niggas will be

And Leonard is fucking great that the crazy part!!!

It's just Skip loves to discredit Lebron achievements.

Folks quick to talk about the toughest was better back than.

I'd disagree as a whole I think it's tougher to guard today's players than back then. It's not even about the rules for me, I like to think the skill sets are better now. That don't mean there's better teams, let that be clear.

The other thing with the lebron hate, Jordan played this one hairs an played that one. Jordan and his opponents are the past, Lebron and his peers are present so how you gonna debate that.
Many of those older players will be off the list when it's said and done. These current players will hold those position if the voting body use logic and hate!!!

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And Leonard is fucking great that the crazy part!!!

It's just Skip loves to discredit Lebron achievements.

Folks quick to talk about the toughest was better back than.

I'd disagree as a whole I think it's tougher to guard today's players than back then. It's not even about the rules for me, I like to think the skill sets are better now. That don't mean there's better teams, let that be clear.

The other thing with the lebron hate, Jordan played this one hairs an played that one. Jordan and his opponents are the past, Lebron and his peers are present so how you gonna debate that.
Many of those older players will be off the list when it's said and done. These current players will hold those position if the voting body use logic and hate!!!

I can flip your last statement and say a lot of the Lebron love as far as putting him above Jordan or on this pedestal is fueled by Jordan hate

I believe your statement and mine are both true

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I can flip your last statement and say a lot of the Lebron love as far as putting him above Jordan or on this pedestal is fueled by Jordan hate

I believe your statement and mine are both true

Yea could be and I agree with your post...100

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The Celtics will keep it close, but will still fall to LeBron James in Game 2 | UNDISPUTED

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It's baddd when Skip sides with Shannon...Lawd Parker is shits

Cavaliers and Warriors are currently 19-0 in NBA Playoffs - is that bad for the NBA? | UNDISPUTED

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Skip and Shannon Undisputed Today 5/24/2017 - Does Kyrie deserve all the credit for the Cavs win?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

:lol: :lol:

LeBron James breaks Michael Jordan's playoff points record - Skip Bayless reacts | UNDISPUTED

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
LeBron the most clutch player in the NBA going into the 2017 NBA Finals? | UNDISPUTED

Published on May 29, 2017

Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe welcome in Eddie House to talk about LeBron James. Is he the most clutch player in the NBA going into the Finals?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

LeBron James is reportedly not recruiting for Cleveland - what does it mean? | UNDISPUTED

:lol: Shannon started yelling at skip

"Skip that man ain't playing for free"

Published on Jul 3, 2017Is it worrying LeBron isn't taking an active recruiting role for the Cleveland Cavaliers? Chris Broussard joins Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe to discuss.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were talking Floyd vs Connor today. And Shannon told Skip after the fight he heading straight to the club with Floyd to pop bottles!! This dude said its gonna be Ace Of Spade and I'm gonna be off that Henndog!!!! I fucking lost it:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They were talking Floyd vs Connor today. And Shannon told Skip after the fight he heading straight to the club with Floyd to pop bottles!! This dude said its gonna be Ace Of Spade and I'm gonna be off that Henndog!!!! I fucking lost it:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Skip and Shannon Undisputed Today 7/7/2017 - Mayweather Sr. talks trash to McGregor

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

Good points made about the money siutations.
thats one reason why I think LBJ will retire a Cav.
MONEY WISE...its makes sense.
He doesnt need LA, NY or some other big market to blow up.
He's already blown up. Highest earning player in the NBA.
And will be until he retires.

Also....about that Finals record. Very few new players will be able to match MJs Finals record.
A lot of players will also never get three rings like LBJ.
Soooo......:dunno:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Good points made about the money siutations.
thats one reason why I think LBJ will retire a Cav.
MONEY WISE...its makes sense.
He doesnt need LA, NY or some other big market to blow up.
He's already blown up. Highest earning player in the NBA.
And will be until he retires.

Also....about that Finals record. Very few new players will be able to match MJs Finals record.
A lot of players will also never get three rings like LBJ.
Soooo......:dunno:

This how Shannon feels about money...

LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony united? Should Cavs trade Kevin Love for Melo? | UNDISPUTED
Skip and Shannon: UNDISPUTED

Published on Jul 7, 2017Should the Cavaliers trade Kevin Love for Carmelo Anthony straight up? Eddie House joins Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe to discuss.

:lol: "25 million of my money eh better be happy"

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol:

This fool just name some the top Victoria Secret models!!!

The one that get that 3million bra!!!

"I know me allll"

Would Carmelo Anthony Fit Better On The Rockets Or Cavs??? |Undisputed|