Man tells INSANE story of his female roommates CHEATING

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit, I've seen worse from my wife's side of the family.

09192024_MarkRobinson-tzrSept19_tzr_140704.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit, I've seen worse from my wife's side of the family.
Me too,every three months there's a different man and I make it appoint to call them by the last guys name even if they tell me something else .

When you don't have much to offer a man three months is tops and he's gone

Reactions: PJN

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The original video was posted here a while back

Everyone called cap in that post iirc...... but hey......

Shits is wild out here......

Also, if dude had 2 women roommates and their bfs at the time we're O lineman size....... why would he tell this story, they obviously can figure out what was what.......and that he, while not actively, was passively complicit and now is chatty patty about it

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Fucked two roommates in an hour, beat dude in 2K then got DM'd to come back and hit it again.

Was this Broski?

But story do sound cap that two chick's living with dude. Why aren't they shacked up with their boyfriends and he not jealous of their roommate?

Dude has a 3 bedroom apt and rents to two chicks?

Chris Brown dude never came forward if this happened months ago?

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have lost my mind if I had a female roommate back in the day! Much less 2 of them! I'm assuming they were good looking and I ain't fuck none of them?? Shit! I ain't sitting around playing no fucking video games while chicks are fucking in the apartment.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucked two roommates in an hour, beat dude in 2K then got DM'd to come back and hit it again.

Was this Broski?

But story do sound cap that two chick's living with dude. Why aren't they shacked up with their boyfriends and he not jealous of their roommate?

Dude has a 3 bedroom apt and rents to two chicks?

Chris Brown dude never came forward if this happened months ago?

You forgot the part where dude got stomped out by the bfs of the 2 roommates he smashed, haha