Man these interviews from Soft White Underbelly are wild especially the inbred ones.. Wtf?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This story was posted here years ago

During the lockdowns, I revisited these soft underbelly stories and I stumbled across a video where they broke down the family tree and pointed out where the inbreeding started. There were twin brothers that fucked their sisters and incest and pedofilia continued to this current generation.

The cousin here attempts to go into it a little but there is a separate video going into the family tree in detail

Reference: 7:26 minute mark

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I had to stop watching them Hill Billy ones cause to think there are white cac that live that poor on a peice of land that probably was stolen and where they bury their love ones at.

Appalachian mountains being beautiful but it has some of the worse poverty ever,coal miners or fucking dope heads.

It started with that crazy white family the whites,hill billy dancing and one of the sisters was a stripper....

I know we're not perfect as black people but I thank the lord and the angels everyday for not making me one of those poor white cac....I'd rather pitch a tent next to a volcano eat pigs feet out of that nasty ass jar fist fight Mike Tyson after slapping his daughter and facing a jury with diddy before I want to be any of them cac.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This story was posted here years ago

During the lockdowns, I revisited these soft underbelly stories and I stumbled across a video where they broke down the family tree and pointed out where the inbreeding started. There were twin brothers that fucked their sisters and incest and pedofilia continued to this current generation.

The cousin here attempts to go into it a little but there is a separate video going into the family tree in detail

I will check this out. This was my first time seeing these videos, I didn't even know they had been posted on here before.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I had to stop watching them Hill Billy ones cause to think there are white cac that live that poor on a peice of land that probably was stolen and where they bury their love ones at.

Appalachian mountains being beautiful but it has some of the worse poverty ever,coal miners or fucking dope heads.

It started with that crazy white family the whites,hill billy dancing and one of the sisters was a stripper....

I know we're not perfect as black people but I thank the lord and the angels everyday for not making me one of those poor white cac....I'd rather pitch a tent next to a volcano eat pigs feet out of that nasty ass jar fist fight Mike Tyson after slapping his daughter and facing a jury with diddy before I want to be any of them cac.
Yeah bruh, watching that inbred shit was sad asf. I was like people actually live like this. It was so fucking dirty.. Smh!