"Jordan is so stingy, he didn't pass on his genes"
:lol:
his dad did tho

Reggie-Theus.jpg

:cool:

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Man that's Reggie and you know MJ think about that shit every time he look at that nigga lol

Marcus think about it when he look in the mirror

This is the reason MJ an asshole lol the original "fuck them kids"

“I wouldn’t want to be you guys if I had to..”

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No hustle, just opened a cool ass shoe boutique, with the hottest exclusives...nothing major

I can't imagine the pressure there must have been on all of his kids to be as successful as him. This would be similar to if Barack Obama had a son. I don't think Sasha and Malia will have the pressure on them nationally as it would have been if they were boys. John Kennedy Jr. seemed to be coming into his own before he was murdered/killed. (There's still something fishy about that plane crash).

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Jeffrey is a splitting image of Reggie and you can't tell me different...doesn't even favor Juanita or MJ...looks just like Reggie..watching them beside each other, you see no family resemblance or anything...:smh:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered

Jeffrey is a splitting image of Reggie and you can't tell me different...doesn't even favor Juanita or MJ...looks just like Reggie..watching them beside each other, you see no family resemblance or anything...:smh:

This. Dude in the original vid is his kid (as is the daughter).

The one right here tho. Reggie all day. Nigga wouldn't stand a chance on the Maury show!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Don’t like Mike but he using his dad to ride out his own success. I have no issues with that. It’s better than just begging for money. Dude got to be raking in at least close to a million running that store and if he franchises it only person he owes is his dad, nobody else.

Also I heard Jordan’s voice in him so I do believe that’s his son. I know Mike could probably give a fuck if he still supports him.