Marques Houston is tired of being called underrated throughout his singing career.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
him and his group couldn't sing for shit and they were gimmicky as hell.

At first they were the TLC of kids groups,then they were like every other group after they became adults but the music still sucked and the best song they had was "The Funk" and that was produced by Devante and was on that movies soundtrack.

I remember them being in the magazines wordup monthly as if they owned that shit

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
him and his group couldn't sing for shit and they were gimmicky as hell.

At first they were the TLC of kids groups,then they were like every other group after they became adults but the music still sucked and the best song they had was "The Funk" and that was produced by Devante and was on that movies soundtrack.

I remember them being in the magazines wordup monthly as if they owned that shit
The funk isn't the best.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was gonna say Kem but Kem has some hits
But Kem never had MJ dancing like this.....

michael-jordan.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Him and Bow Wow, they probably had bad management why they never continued their movie careers.
I think the same people who helped their careers probably what killed it. Stayed too loyal to Chris Stokes and got type casted.

I think Bow being 5’3 limited his roles. It’s cool when you playing 16 to 18 but now you mid 30s….what roles can he get? Might as well hire Webster. :lol:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Dude could always sing. There's ALWAYS just a bunch of haters on your tip, when you're talented at something... and I hate to say it, but... especially us black folk seem to always put other black folk down. I never quite understood it. :smh:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Dude could always sing. There's ALWAYS just a bunch of haters on your tip, when you're talented at something... and I hate to say it, but... especially us black folk seem to always put other black folk down. I never quite understood it. :smh:
Right, but they will say a CAC is a better singer than their own kind when we all know that shit isn't true.