Marvel in talks about bringing back the original Avengers for another movie. Robert Downey Jr. and Scarlett Johansson Robert Downey Jr is Back!

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
no thanks. a series will do. we don't have another 20 years to build up to them getting together and taking on a villain. They can fight Shocker or somebody.
Is Ms marvel really a young avenger in the comics? I'm not interested unless it's the original line up from the comics including iron lad hulkling wiccan and his speedster brother and patriot. It's looks like they're about to girl power this shit again if so I'm out.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Marvel could never make another movie and still probably turn a profit on finding a way to monetize rumors.

It's like modern nba fans who don't watch the actual games but talk about then online.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Is Ms marvel really a young avenger in the comics? I'm not interested unless it's the original line up from the comics including iron lad hulkling wiccan and his speedster brother and patriot. It's looks like they're about to girl power this shit again if so I'm out.
No. With the exception of Iron Lad, all other members have already been introduced in some way. But as far as the MCU goes, only 3 members have been referenced, all female. But I'm sure the dudes will be included.

Darkness's

Registered
No. With the exception of Iron Lad, all other members have already been introduced in some way. But as far as the MCU goes, only 3 members have been referenced, all female. But I'm sure the dudes will be included.
They can make iron lad happen he is a kang variant but it'll prolly be iron heart instead.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sure-air-quotes.gif

Darkness's

Registered

None of those movies pictures had a story worth telling they forgot to add their 4 in that mix. To go even further Disney should ditch projects nobody asked for like echo and agatha.Lesson learned Disney?