Marvel in talks about bringing back the original Avengers for another movie. Robert Downey Jr. and Scarlett Johansson Robert Downey Jr is Back!

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
About the only thing that could have saved the shit show of that Marvels movie is Rogue showing up stealing that bitches powers and throwing her ass off a bridge.

838ce2b8a5f9a6a29fdb182bc15dc4c8.jpg

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Was the movie good or not? Who gives a shit about the box office. How many shitty Marvel movies made more than the Winter Soldier? Does that make them better than the winter soldier.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mackie is not a strong enough actor or personality to carry this role. With all the incel hate trolling, a potential second Trump presidency, no way a Black captain America played by a low charisma talent will make $500 - $800M domestically.
Naw I ain't gonna do Mackie like that because there's nothing charismatic about the other Captain America. Mackie is not only a much better actor but he's shown his versatile.

Yep they aren't building him up as cap and his movie will underperform too
Yep. I'm already ready for it. Especially for cac's? They got black writers who did the series to write...its gonna do better than Ms Marvel but its going to underperfrom too.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was the movie good or not? Who gives a shit about the box office. How many shitty Marvel movies made more than the Winter Soldier? Does that make them better than the winter soldier.
I ain't seen it yet but i've heard people say its good. At the end of the day it took a hit because 1) Nobody really likes Captain Marvel 2) Nobody knows the other two leads especially if you don't watch the Disney Plus series 3) Superhero Movie Fatigue 4) Cac nerds are sick of women in superhero films 5) Writers strike and 6) MCU is failing to live up to the last phase which it was never going to live up to.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I ain't seen it yet but i've heard people say its good. At the end of the day it took a hit because 1) Nobody really likes Captain Marvel 2) Nobody knows the other two leads especially if you don't watch the Disney Plus series 3) Superhero Movie Fatigue 4) Cac nerds are sick of women in superhero films 5) Writers strike and 6) MCU is failing to live up to the last phase which it was never going to live up to.
I saw the movie. those people lied to you.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Captain Marvel has 2 bad moments 1 or so cool fight scenes and a lot of silliness. It wasn't as awful as people made it out to be. Much better than Love and Thunder
Yeah and I really don't care about the character anyway. I'm more interested in Monica rambeau. Carol danvers should be sidelined in favor of Monica.