Mass Shooting at Juneteenth Festival in Round Rock, TX: 2 Dead, 14 Wounded

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well they will relax gun laws even further. 13 year olds will be able to buy guns without their parents consent

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
GettyImages-1125231368.jpg

With Trump in the mix, if the shooter is white, you have to be on the lookout for these events, where they can prance around with their rainbow flag. These are hate crimes against the hetereosexual community. This behavior is very common in the LGTBQ+ or men exhibiting highly effeminate traits.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
GettyImages-1125231368.jpg

With Trump in the mix, if the shooter is white, you have to be on the lookout for these events, where they can prance around with their rainbow flag. These are hate crimes against the hetereosexual community. This behavior is very common in the LGTBQ+ or men exhibiting highly effeminate traits.

Batman is all cool and masculine. The Joker/Riddler is highly effeminate male/gay, thinking he has outsmarted Batman. The Democrats do the same thing it isn't mass shooting though.

A place or time are going to be their gay triggers, you are going to have to increase OPSEC to deal with these threats.
1186463.jpg

The-Riddler-BF.jpg

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP......

just gonna keep my ass in the house. people cant even get out and enjoy themselves without this shit happening....

That's what government feared folks would do after 9 11. This is terrorism. Doesn't matter the color of the trigger man if the objective is the same!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Absolutely nothing on news reports about this!!! Is it because our people were massacred!!! SMH RIP to all who lost their lives!! get ready is coming!!

That's why we need our OWN News Source....

I try my best to really only listen to newstalk 1450 or urban view on XM to get my news even if it means listening on the radio or on the app

Last edited: