Mass Shooting at Juneteenth Festival in Round Rock, TX: 2 Dead, 14 Wounded

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Absolutely nothing on news reports about this!!! Is it because our people were massacred!!! SMH RIP to all who lost their lives!! get ready is coming!!
if a major event like a mass shooting happens on a Sunday,.....it wont go reported on til the following Monday.
They know that the majority of people dont watch cable news on the weekends. They'd rather save the headline and reporting for the weekday in order to get better ratings.
Its fucked up, but thats just how it is.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ex-gf was there and talking to me right after this happened. She and fam are safe. As of my posting this, I haven’t seen any news reports. Feel free to post links to any.

The first post tells you that it was a white supremacist. The updates show his picture.

What am I missing? Is this the post that says it was a white supremacist? I don't see that part.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I get swarmed by closeted gay men when I leave my house, so this does effect me since I go nowhere. My bet was on a closeted white supremacist laughing hysterically since he timed his mass shooting on Juneteenth or sending out a riddles to the police. I feel like Batman having to deal with these losers constantly.

1186463.jpg
The-Riddler-BF.jpg
James-Holmes-at-first-cou-008.jpg

Last edited:

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Just got an update. It was two groups of people fighting when someone pulled out gun.

So they say. Just like police have ruled all these brothas found hanging from trees suicides.

I could be wrong, but at the moment, I'm not convinced.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And mfkrs wanna say we're the problem.....

For the most part black people want to be left alone..... yet like Tulsa, Rosewood and the dozens of other cities..... when Black people are just minding their own business and have a shimmer of happiness..... here comes some racist cac to fuck shit up!!

A FUCKING SPLASH PAD, intentionally targeting kids.....fuck that POS and the Round Rock shooter..... fuck all racists

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
James-Holmes-at-first-cou-008.jpg
aurora-theater-shooting.jpg

heath-ledger-dark-knight-joker.jpg

I remember this awhile back, guy watched Heath Ledger iconic depiction of the Joker and went on a killing spree. Tried to look like the Joker and everything, now he is sitting on death row. Unfortunately, I deal with losers like this all the time with face paint and everything laughing hysterically.

If you want to profile these mass shooters, this is what they look like. They like to time their attacks on a date or event like Trump annoucing his Presidency. One shooter attacked the wife of an astronaut that was a politician. When you get to this point, it is time to seek help as a white person and get on psychiatric medicines.

ap-tucson-shooting-records-16-9.webp

The mass shooting planned at a rap concert in Atlanta where Trump is being prosecuted by Fani Willis is another example. I am hearing this concert nobody was strapped with anything, you were going to be target practice for this fool.

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1. I still have not see where it says it was white supremacist.
2. The pic of the guy handcuffed on the ground looks like a Black guy to me. Initially his skin tone is washed out due to the lights, but at the end of the video he appears to wear one of those raggedy short cut fros that these young'n's wear now.

So they say. Just like police have ruled all these brothas found hanging from trees suicides.

I could be wrong, but at the moment, I'm not convinced.

What info do you have that is different? Not disagreeing, but just collecting info.

I am hearing that two groups were fighting and someone pulled out a gun......which happens every weekend in our communities, whether we want to believe it or not. Fuck, just spent the weekend with a homeboy whose son was shot and killed about 5 years ago behind that same bullshit. He was an innocent bystander who caught a stray behind some shit he wasn't even involved in.
Good kid...college kid....one of those bohemian Black kids who just loved life.....so it ain't hard for me to believe that is how this even happened.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
This here.

My family was going to go to the garlic festival that got shot up in 2019, but by the grace of God I was too tired to make the drive that morning

We don't fuck with large amounts of people anymore :smh:
Garlic festival?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GettyImages-1125231368.jpg

With Trump in the mix, if the shooter is white, you have to be on the lookout for these events, where they can prance around with their rainbow flag. These are hate crimes against the hetereosexual community. This behavior is very common in the LGTBQ+ or men exhibiting highly effeminate traits.
Bro. People are driving around and doing burnouts on pride Street paintings. It's crazy white men that are angry that they have to share the country with people that aren't praising them.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
1. I still have not see where it says it was white supremacist.
2. The pic of the guy handcuffed on the ground looks like a Black guy to me. Initially his skin tone is washed out due to the lights, but at the end of the video he appears to wear one of those raggedy short cut fros that these young'n's wear now.

What info do you have that is different? Not disagreeing, but just collecting info.

I am hearing that two groups were fighting and someone pulled out a gun......which happens every weekend in our communities, whether we want to believe it or not. Fuck, just spent the weekend with a homeboy whose son was shot and killed about 5 years ago behind that same bullshit. He was an innocent bystander who caught a stray behind some shit he wasn't even involved in.
Good kid...college kid....one of those bohemian Black kids who just loved life.....so it ain't hard for me to believe that is how this even happened.
Sure, I hear you.
And it could have been something that happened between some disgruntled black folk.

I didn't claim the perpetrator to have been a white supremacist, nor did I comment about the guy handcuffed.
I found it extremely suspicious how long it took for it to enter the news cycle, though. Almost as if a narrative was being cooked up.

I don't find police to be reliable reporters, especially when it comes to matters relating to us being victims of white violence.
I'm hoping to hear from some brothas and sistas who were there when this happened and who actually witnessed the events before drawing a conclusion.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sure, I hear you.
And it could have been something that happened between some disgruntled black folk.

I didn't claim the perpetrator to have been a white supremacist, nor did I comment about the guy handcuffed.
I found it extremely suspicious how long it took for it to enter the news cycle, though. Almost as if a narrative was being cooked up.

I don't find police to be reliable reporters, especially when it comes to matters relating to us being victims of white violence.
I'm hoping to hear from some brothas and sistas who were there when this happened and who actually witnessed the events before drawing a conclusion.

Disgruntled Black folk? More likely some lil gangbangers. Had a lil cuz who grew up about 20 miles from there....considered himself a crip......one of their patnas got hemmed up and they decided to retaliate....car jacked a woman and went on a mission.....ended with his lil ass doing 17 straight. I lived in the area for 5 years attending the University Of Texas at Austin and another 3 beginning my profession.

Wife is from that area......my intimate knowledge makes me not surprised if it was lil gangsta wannabe's

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
When there is one or two dead in a crowded venue with 15 injured, it isn't likely a mass shooting. The bullets spraying all over the place caused incidental injuries.

A mass shooting that took place somewhere like this, there would be 20 deaths, very few injured as the person was head hunting trying to rack up a body count.

Walmart-Collage-Final.webp

Especially at a store, with a death count that high, the person was killing as many people as possible.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man that just broke my heart. Sending prayers and good energy to the brother and his family even though I know it ain't enough :smh:. We really need to start looking out for each other much better. Be vigilant and start giving out dirt naps to these weaklings.
I agree. It was very hard to watch.

He is going to need a lot of therapy, but if he works in the medical field I’m sure he knows that.

Man prayers up.