Maybe Joie Chavis is worth a Rolls Royce

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
My wife is worth three Rollers but she wouldn't want one. Maybe the SUV crossover one but she's not a car girl. So for the price of a Roller a downpayment on a rental property. In both our names.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Millionaire only box

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
She's sexy as hell but there aint been a bitch born that can open her legs wide enough for me to put her in a Rolls Royce! :lol: :lol: :lol: ...even if I could afford it.
Real talk. Bitch lucky she gets a rotisserie chicken from Sam's Club fuckin' wit me!!!!! And I'm choppin' the legs off dat bitch for myself before givin' her the rest!!!!!!

PoclUj.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I didn’t know she was a baby maker for these celebs. Treyvon Diggs is on deck.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah those toes are nice....

pretty....nice ass....

whats wrong with her?
Well let some tell it, she's ran through because she has 2, soon to be 3 kids with rappers / ballers.....

But it has already been explained why these cats "date" the same less than 100 chicks even though they seemingly have the resources for a bigger circle/crop of women

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
Well let some tell it, she's ran through because she has 2, soon to be 3 kids with rappers / ballers.....

But it has already been explained why these cats "date" the same less than 100 chicks even though they seemingly have the resources for a bigger circle/crop of women
right....

you cant meet a chick in the street 30 plus yrs old....that hasnt had 10-15 different nikkas under her belt..