Megan Thee Stallion Takes Shots At Tory Lanez

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
IMG_9E603916F66C-1.jpeg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tory lanez said ok back bitch. Remember me (Megan diss)l video )
Slide right for second part of video:lol::roflmao:

:roflmao:

Song sounds good video looks incredible

Also da baby just did a big record with Megan a few months ago.

Very petty.

But I gotta deduct points

He ain't shoot no one in the foot in the cowboy sequence?

Daystar you scared.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Song sounds good video looks incredible

Also da baby just did a big record with Megan a few months ago.

Very petty.

But I gotta deduct points

He ain't shoot no one in the foot in the cowboy sequence?

Daystar you scared.
he should have had a girl dancer shoot herself in both feet

ee65560eb87e4457a3080d3da6d9c383_xl.jpg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
mfkrs dont support black women
So a broad that left a dude that invested in her To get her to where she’s at wants another dude that supports his family and others that has nothing to do with her domestic beef with her ex boyfriend to not do what he does to support his family and kids.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So a broad that left a dude that invested in her To get her to where she’s at wants another dude that supports his family and others that has nothing to do with her domestic beef with her ex boyfriend to not do what he does to support his family and kids.

I was being sarcastic, but to play devils advocate.....

Da Baby has recorded numerous songs/ videos with Megan and has shown support to her publicly.....

Then he turns around and does a song /video acting all buddy buddy with the guy that shot her......

I can see why she is upset....

But I wouldn't be on SM about it tho....

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s nothing wrong with defending your girl if your girl ain’t tryin to tell another Nicca he can’t feed his family

The only way to feed his family is by recording with the dude that shot her?

There's 50-11 rapper's out there fam...

And Da Baby is coming off a hell of a 2020, he could rap with damn near anyone now

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was being sarcastic, but to play devils advocate.....

Da Baby has recorded numerous songs/ videos with Megan and has shown support to her publicly.....

Then he turns around and does a song /video acting all buddy buddy with the guy that shot her......

I can see why she is upset....

But I wouldn't be on SM about it tho....
Y’all acting like meg and Tory got some real beef :lol: That’s some domestic shit Wit 2 people that’s in they feelings. And one thing I learned about domestic shit is stay outta that shit.
this just the newer generation Chris brown and Rihanna.
And that Nicca pardy a lame for co-signing a chicks feelings about another mans business $$$

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all acting like meg and Tory got some real beef :lol: That’s some domestic shit Wit 2 people that’s in they feelings. And one thing I learned about domestic shit is stay outta that shit.
this just the newer generation Chris brown and Rihanna.
And that Nicca pardy a lame for co-signing a chicks feelings about another mans business $$$

"Real beef"

Bruh if you shoot me even for "play play"...the beef is now real! Like on sight!!

And if that's Pardi's girl he'd be lame to say "that's not my business."

Now, the issue with Da Baby...that's different

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only way to feed his family is by recording with the dude that shot her?

There's 50-11 rapper's out there fam...

And Da Baby is coming off a hell of a 2020, he could rap with damn near anyone now
Not a Nicca that shot her. Her ex boyfriend which makes it “domestic”. And add on that already talking bout video of the year.
Y’all Niccas treating this like this some east coast west coast biggie and pac.
Nicca this Chris brown and Rihanna.
A restraining order some time and some anger management

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Real beef"

Bruh if you shoot me even for "play play"...the beef is now real! Like on sight!!

And if that's Pardi's girl he'd be lame to say "that's not my business."

Now, the issue with Da Baby...that's different
I’m fucking talking about Dababy. That’s the only Nicca he said something to. He ain’t say shit to Tory the Nicca that shot her.
and no This ain’t no real beef. This some domestic violence shit.
beef ain’t domestic.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a Nicca that shot her. Her ex boyfriend which makes it “domestic”. And add on that already talking bout video of the year.
Y’all Niccas treating this like this some east coast west coast biggie and pac.
Nicca this Chris brown and Rihanna.
A restraining order some time and some anger management

Aight fam, you got it........

This mfkr was drunk, pulled out a gun, pointed it near her and pulled the trigger.....

This ain't some pushing or a slap/ punch "in the heat of the moment. "......which is still bullshit

A gun is another level above that

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m fucking talking about Dababy. That’s the only Nicca he said something to. He ain’t say shit to Tory the Nicca that shot her

I'm sure Tory knows what it is with Pardi if they're ever in the same spot....

As for Pardi and Da Baby,

If a dude has worked with your girl a lot, says he fucks with her heavy...when he needed a verse she was there, when she needed a verse he was there...
Had all the tweets on deck showing love after it happened.......

And then to turn around and work with "her opps".

Yeah you a snake and a bitch.

She can't fight you and get that physical respect in exchange for the disrespect she feels, but I can ...

Again....just playing DA

Cuz truth be told I wouldn't be on SM with ANY of this....you got my number, hit me up. You can get the addy, pull up!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight fam, you got it........

This mfkr was drunk, pulled out a gun, pointed it near her and pulled the trigger.....

This ain't some pushing or a slap/ punch "in the heat of the moment. "......which is still bullshit

A gun is another level above that
Nicca I’m talking about beef regarding to the point where Dababy gotta choose sides. This shit ain’t that. Maybe I’m a Neanderthal. I don’t see no situation where a chick can tell a grown ass man what he can’t do.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sure Tory knows what it is with Pardi if they're ever in the same spot....

As for Pardi and Da Baby,

If a dude has worked with your girl a lot, says he fucks with her heavy...when he needed a verse she was there, when she needed a verse he was there...
Had all the tweets on deck showing love after it happened.......

And then to turn around and work with "her opps".

Yeah you a snake and a bitch.

She can't fight you and get that physical respect in exchange for the disrespect she feels, but I can ...

Again....just playing DA

Cuz truth be told I wouldn't be on SM with ANY of this....you got my number, hit me up. You can get the addy, pull up!
:lol: :roflmao: Wait. Did you say her “ops”. Wait. Nicca how old is you.