MEN STOP DATING A LIABILITY!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
MEN STOP DATING A LIABILITY!
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to visit someone that she claims she love. (liability)
2. A lady who can't get you birthday or valentine gift but expect you to bring down the world for her during hers.
(liability)
3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on the phone for 5 minutes.
Always flashing, complaining and requesting for data and airtime...(liability)
4. I wonder how some Men cope with ladies that think a relationship is an occupation where she's supposed to be paid and taken care of??
(S*x is not a benefit to only men, such a girl is a (liability).
5. Stop dating a liability no matter how beautiful she is.
Beauty is a bonus, focus on her content!
Date a lady who can add something meaningful to your life.
Things like: financial intelligence, emotional intelligence, spiritual intelligence.
6. Date someone who's capable of managing multiplying whatever she has and the ones you give to her, your soul will be at peace! Not someone that will always be at the receiving end.
7. I'm not saying she must be rich.
But let her have something doing no matter how little it is because no matter how much money you make, she must be able to assist you during the rainy days...
Two good heads are better than one. Guy's am I speaking your mind?
1f644.png

1fad7.png
1f97a.png
1fa77.png

454503065_357171327428873_2354222800295410528_n.jpg

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
the women we fall for may not be able to do those things does not make her a liability, all it means is your not willing to be what a partner does

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
The AI that are sprinkled throughout this thread, did you get them from another website or did you make on your own using a special program or software?

brickcityhustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Choose wisely fellas. However, sometimes people change after years and kids and what started out good turns into a nightmare. So always get that pre-nup.