Mets will be paying Bobby Bonilla for the next 25 years

BCSD2012

Star
Registered
Bobby Bonilla is still getting over on the New York Mets.

The club, struggling to make payroll and looking to sell part of the franchise to stay above water, deferred nearly $6 million in Bonilla’s final year with the team and added an 8 percent interest rate that will start to be paid out on July 1 as part of a deal that helped the Mets release Bonilla, the New York Post reports. That turned Bonilla’s original $5.9 million salary to nearly $30 million

The Mets will pay Bonilla $1.2 million annually for the next 25 years despite him not having played for them since 1999 or in the big leagues since 2001.

Bonilla totaled five seasons with the Mets and hit .270 with a .356 on-base percentage, hit 95 home runs and drove in 295, but he was considered a malcontent and the Mets wanted to get rid of him after the 1999 season.

Bonilla is also being paid $500,000 annually by the Baltimore Orioles until 2015 for a similar buyout and he holds a “special assistant” job with MLB that pays him $200,000 a year.
32739-330-0.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/sto...bobby-bonilla-for-next-25-years#ixzz1MYdz7scI

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/sto...bobby-bonilla-for-next-25-years#ixzz1MYdt9tNl

http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/story/2011-05-16/mets-will-be-paying-bobby-bonilla-for-next-25-years

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered
DAMN! Motherfucker is raping them repeatedly... the owner must sleep in a fetal position or as thug say
He gon cry in his car

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
:eek:

Holy shit

Dude is living nice

Dumb ass organization :smh:

Why didn't anyone pick up on this and just pay the 6 mil :smh:

Bluelaser

Rising Star
Registered
Bobby Bonilla Plays Hide the Money
June 1, 2010 This post was written by Terez on June 1, 2010
Posted Under: Bobby Bonilla,New York Mets

millie_bonilla-300x300.jpg

Former Pirates and Mets All Star Bobby Bonilla is one crafty dude..His ex-wife Madiglia “Millie” Bonilla is calling him out for being deceptive with his money..she claims Bobby Bo has been moving around his money and hiding his accounts and holdings from her, and she’s looking for a judge to call him out on it..
”I’m very disappointed with how he’s handled the whole situation,” Millie said “It’s very unnecessary for him to do all this.”
Bobby made $50 million during his playing career, but according to court records the couple’s assets were only a fraction of that by the time they divorced last year — around $18 million..which includes a $3 million apartment in Manhattan, a $2million home in Connecticut and an $850,000 place in Florida.

Bobby Bo now has his own $8 million home in Connecticut as well..The judge who presided over their divorce ordered Millie get all the marital properties, but must sell the Manhattan pad and give her ex 15 percent of the proceeds..
The judge also forced Bobby Bonilla to split his holdings with her while Bobby claimed to have “only” $1.6 million in liquid assets when the divorce went through..”Where’s the rest of his money?” Millie asked.
“There are all these financial documents he hasn’t been providing. There’s a lot of businesses I wasn’t even aware of.”
But as I previously reported…Bobby Bo is due 1.1 million starting in 2011 thru 2035 from the Mets..which is great..but Millie as part of the divorce judgment is entitled to 50 percent of that money…so she’s good to go..-TO

source: http://www.terezowens.com/bobby-bonilla-plays-hide-the-money/

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Former Pirates and Mets All Star Bobby Bonilla is one crafty dude..His ex-wife Madiglia “Millie” Bonilla is calling him out for being deceptive with his money..she claims Bobby Bo has been moving around his money and hiding his accounts and holdings from her, and she’s looking for a judge to call him out on it..
”I’m very disappointed with how he’s handled the whole situation,” Millie said “It’s very unnecessary for him to do all this.”
Bobby made $50 million during his playing career, but according to court records the couple’s assets were only a fraction of that by the time they divorced last year — around $18 million..which includes a $3 million apartment in Manhattan, a $2million home in Connecticut and an $850,000 place in Florida.

Bobby Bo now has his own $8 million home in Connecticut as well..The judge who presided over their divorce ordered Millie get all the marital properties, but must sell the Manhattan pad and give her ex 15 percent of the proceeds..
The judge also forced Bobby Bonilla to split his holdings with her while Bobby claimed to have “only” $1.6 million in liquid assets when the divorce went through..”Where’s the rest of his money?” Millie asked.
“There are all these financial documents he hasn’t been providing. There’s a lot of businesses I wasn’t even aware of.”
But as I previously reported…Bobby Bo is due 1.1 million starting in 2011 thru 2035 from the Mets..which is great..but Millie as part of the divorce judgment is entitled to 50 percent of that money…so she’s good to go..-TO

:smh:
:crying:

lexdiamonnyc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

wow!!!!:eek:

why in the world do millionaires get married???why?why?why?!!!!:smh:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oj..

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I was going be like he's winning :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Until I saw this he's losing :angry::angry::angry:

Moore

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So he's raping the Mets and his ex-wife is raping him. He at least had to go up to home plate and under-perform, she stayed home did nothing and still get to collect half!:smh::smh:

RepostKing

Back up Modrator
Registered
So he's raping the Mets and his ex-wife is raping him. He at least had to go up to home plate and under-perform, she stayed home did nothing and still get to collect half!:smh::smh:

one more reason to get a prenup or better yet to never get married in the first place.

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
the owner must sleep in a fetal position or as thug say
He gon cry in his car

I'm not even sure the Wilpons were the owners yet when Bonilla signed that contract

surprised some teabaggin mofo ain't come into the thread demanding he give the money back or something