Mexican women are all shaped like Potato sacks.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Been to Mexico 3 times between 2017 - 2019.

Surprisingly the hottest woman I saw was an early-30s traffic cop as we made our way into the city.

She was built like Cherokee in form-fitting pants.

I had the side profile view for a few minutes as traffic was heavy. I nearly crashed the taxi, and I was merely a passenger in the back seat.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered

Surprisingly the hottest woman I saw was an early-30s traffic cop as we made our way into the city.

I had the side profile view for a few minutes as traffic was heavy. I nearly crashed the taxi, and I was merely a passenger in the back seat.

were you in Guadalajara?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Yall stay tryna promote your love for other races with this flagrant propaganda. It's a well known fact that unless she like 16-20 all you have to pick from is this shit

You’re always crying about women . I mean we all know you’re a fag based on your screen name but if you don’t like pussy there’s plenty of fag boards you can pretend to be outraged on

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
the ones i see here in detroit over the age of 23-25 are all built like sarge from beetle bailey...and dont be having kids i be like damm
she is hit front and back....

images
s-l400.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

I also saw a thick ass traffic cop as I was leaving the Airport in Cancun this year lol. They out there