Might be the funniest 4 minutes in comedy..

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit is classic. :lol: I got Bebe's Kids on my iPod......all this shit was on the Bebe's Kids.....the part where he shits on Compton........that shit is the greatest shit i've ever heard in Comedy. :lol:

Is he calling Oprah "Ophrey"? :lol:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Man he was just about to blow up BIG too:smh:

by now we would have been saying Richard, Eddie and Robin:yes:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man he was just about to blow up BIG too:smh:

by now we would have been saying Richard, Eddie and Robin:yes:

I was too young to remember him.....most people my age grew know him for being Kid's dad. :lol: But every young head I put on to that Bebe's Kids cd......man they all be cracking up. Its AMAZING how relevant that shit is even to this day. Never gets old.

And i've said this before but man nobody can't tell me Bernie Mac wasn't influenced by him.

I noticed that all the stuff you hear on Robin is pretty much the same stand up's....I guess that's due to him not being in the game that long?

Taken in his mid 30's too. I use to think he was like in his 50's. :lol:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
That bit still gets quoted to this day. I remember laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

Robin was hilarious. Dude went before his time.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eddie, Chris...

Wow. I guess I don't see how you can be a Eddie fan and not like this 4 minutes of Harris' standup. Your opinion though. You gotta be the first and only person i've ever heard say something like that about Robin though....funny as a funeral? Damn.

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Hey bitch I'm going to the moon....OK take care don't want nothing to happen to you. Ugly woman don't want NO trouble.

Robin Harris was hilarious...did more in 50 minutes than most comedians do in 10 years

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Piccolo player has got to be a top ten classic joke. :yes:

...the man sitting next to the man, sitting next to the man....sitting next to the GOH DAMN man.....:lol: I ain't never laughed so hard in my life. :lol:

The crowd heckling him had me dying...Deebo sounded like he wanted to kill him. :lol:

One dude screams out "Ayyy i'm from NWA...."

Robin: Yea well i'm from a little town called fresh off a nigga ass.....and i'm feeling home sick.....

:lol:

Man can't nobody tell me Robin wasn't funny man. No comedian has made me laugh harder. Maybe Eddie.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
every young head I put on to that Bebe's Kids cd
That's how I got to know him best and watching old vsh tapes of small comedy segments like this is how I became a fan cause he reminded me of Bernie Mac but after I learned about Robin I seen where Bernie reminds me of his and how he flipped his most famous joke about BeBe's kids into his own,it was respect.Bernie burned down Def Comedy Jam off of real events and how the comedians before him were getting stares and booo's from the crowd and he ran out there and said "I ain't scared of you motherfuckers" he and Robin were born to do what they did.

When I was a kid that's all you heard people sayings "Bad ass BeBe's kid","I ain't being bothered with them Bebe's kids","Yo momma got Bebe's kids","That's why you a Bebe's kid".I've watched that movie so much at the dollar movie til when I would go with my two older brothers and their friends them fools refused to watch Bebe's kids with me so my mother start coming with me til she got sick of seeing it and plus in was in the hood so motherfuckers would be in there smoking weed,drinking while rats ran across the screen as the movie was playing.....so I was stuck going with them and the movies were who framed roger rabbit,dick tracey,superman,all dogs go to heaven,Toys with richard Pryor and a few others.