Mike Tyson will face Jake Paul in a boxing match on November 15th... postponed due to Mike Tyson’s medical situation on the plane

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I just heard Paul is fighting some MMA guy.

Moving that fight so many months later means that Mike wasn't going to be anywhere near ready by their scheduled date and probably means his medical issue was more than an ulcer.

At this point I'd be surprised if the fight actually happens which I'm not disappointed with at all.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Moving that fight so many months later means that Mike wasn't going to be anywhere near ready by their scheduled date and probably means his medical issue was more than an ulcer.

At this point I'd be surprised if the fight actually happens which I'm not disappointed with at all.
I don't think the fight will happen. I believe the ulcer is an excuse to get out of the fight. I think sparring wasn't going well for Tyson and either him or someone in his camp convinced him, this fight isn't a good idea.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Damn, I was hoping the fight would be near but Tyson got injured and we gotta wait a week before Thanksgiving. It would be wild if they scheduled it for Thanksgiving night or the night before.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yillian Marie Atkinson

GS9wWMtWEAAQWRv

GS9wWMuXEAAXPwg